What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - FRI - Broncos 6-48 Storm @ Suncorp

Round 17: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blacklock

Juniors
Do the broncos realise they have the fastest player on the field? Nearly every set spread to the left wing and completely negated Roberts. The few times he touched the ball he created chances.

Milford is too busy trying to do it all himself, whilst Parker is a total passenger.

user_nat

Coach
The signs have been there most of the season, but even I didn't expect them to sink this low.

Don't entirely agree.

The signs were there early in the season that the attack off and overall ability to stay in the game for 80. But the defence problems have come sorta from nowhere since the Sharkies game.

thorson1987

Coach
Do the broncos realise they have the fastest player on the field? Nearly every set spread to the left wing and completely negated Roberts. The few times he touched the ball he created chances.

Milford is too busy trying to do it all himself, whilst Parker is a total passenger.

They do, right at the end of the game.

Dodgy

Juniors
I'm from Melbourne, and go for the Panthers. Seen a few smacking over the time when the Panthers have visited Melbourne. Including a 60 something to 12, or whatever it was at Olympic Park 11,12 years ago. But even I felt sorry for the Broncos:eek:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I wonder if Ryan Morgan is thanking his lucky stars that he isn`t still with mediocre corruptamatta. At least for part of his career he will know what it is like to play for a professional footy club instead of the rabble called corruptamatta

I wonder if Cam Smith is thanking his lucky stars that he is so slow,so skinny and so unathletic that he doesn't even have to dream about the possibility of taking on the world's best athletes in the NFL

The Emperor of Minto > Cam Wazn

THE CHAMP

First Grade
A couple of positives to take from the game.
They didn't get to 50.
Marantas papers should be stamped by now surely.
Great performance storm. Just no way through.
Im still confident we can regroup once origin is out of the way.
Really needed some thaiday grubiness out there tonight.

Someone

Bench
the smugness of the broncos fans has quickly disappeared. a bit of humility quickly hits home when its your team in the pits. although you guys can still claw your way out at least.

GongPanther

Referee
Did Cam Smith think a 48-6 win would pay better than a 50+-6 win?

Two times he had the chance to obtain that particular milestone,with two penalty goals right in front,yet he knocked it back...both within a couple of minutes to go till full-time.

Yet they were going for tries?...come on man.

Noname36

First Grade
You certainly excel at laying the boot in. When everything is good, you bash everyone who is a fan of the team the Broncos are beating. It's no surprise you run away when they are losing.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Hypocrite and fair weather.

If you don't want people to lay the boot in then don't act like the massive merkins 99% of Broncos fans do to other sides when they're winning.

blacklock

Juniors
Could I throw in a little conspiracy here? The over under at half time was 54.5. Twice the storm had a chance at an easy goal in the last minute to hit 50 and also improve their for and against yet they went for the tap. Even in the last min. A little odd right?

butchmcdick

Post Whore
A couple of positives to take from the game.
They didn't get to 50.
Marantas papers should be stamped by now surely.
Great performance storm. Just no way through.
Im still confident we can regroup once origin is out of the way.
Really needed some thaiday grubiness out there tonight.

:lol:

dont stop believin

Hold on to that feelin

DiegoNT

First Grade
Did Cam Smith think a 48-6 win would pay better than a 50+-6 win?

Two times he had the chance to obtain that particular milestone,with two penalty goals right in front,yet he knocked it back...both within a couple of minutes to go till full-time.

Yet they were going for tries?...come on man.

Yea cam smith wasn't on the field. He came off with more the 10 minutes to go. Cronk also had an early night.
It was pretty much a training run for the storm, they had their second string Spine players out there getting match practice.

Latest posts