What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R5 vs Cronulla Sharks

macnaz

Staff member
I think we should be offering him a lot less if we make him an offer. We can't keep paying players based on potential and hype. Tedesco deserves a massive salary. That is about it in our team.

To right .. Teddy deserves eveything he gets plus more , he is our number 1 priority not Brookes

BuffaloRules

Coach
But we will still go bankrupt to keep him :( . To be honest i hope the club reduces the healthy offer he differed hoping to milk more out of the place . He wanted more time to to get a market value .... and that value should be going down each week.

He has an option in his favour for 2017.

This means he can leave if he gets a better offer, but if not he stays at the pre agreed terms ( supposedly $600k).

wade77

Juniors
We are struggling when Lovett gets a run in first grade he is a constant liability. Rankin takes the cake . After years of searching we found the new Fitzhenry

We are struggling when Lovett gets a run
When Teddy went down and off at the start of the game yesterday, my initial reaction was "please not Lovett to the centres". Much prefer to see Chee Kam on the bench because he can play the utility role.

Must say that I liked the aggression of Grant and Sue yesterday, they were fired up and seemed to enjoy it. Discipline or lack of it didn't help us though.

While we still scored 5 tries each, goal kicking was once, disappointing. When is Hunt back ? Isn't he the goal kicker of choice?

See also that only the Chooks and Knights have conceded more points than us so far.

Latest posts