What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Round 9 Vs Souths

macnaz

Staff member
Anyway we love a Fitzy bash but the guy always gave his all and his achievements in 2005 gave us the chance to win a premiership . Cant see some others in our current side ever winning us a game let alone a semifinal and grandfinal try.
The fact he is still playing and coaching is a good thing and shows his endless love of the game , regardless of what Sheens did for his popularity.

Tigerm

First Grade
Anyway we love a Fitzy bash but the guy always gave his all and his achievements in 2005 gave us the chance to win a premiership . Cant see some others in our current side ever winning us a game let alone semifinal.
The fact he is still playing and coaching is a good thing , regardless of what Sheens did for his popularity

He might come back to coach the WT's one day, you just never know.

bjm8

Juniors
Anyway we love a Fitzy bash but the guy always gave his all and his achievements in 2005 gave us the chance to win a premiership . Cant see some others in our current side ever winning us a game let alone a semifinal and grandfinal try.
The fact he is still playing and coaching is a good thing and shows his endless love of the game , regardless of what Sheens did for his popularity.

The guy used to kick return straight at SBW in the era of the shoulder charge. Good luck getting some of the peahearts in our current squad to show that kind of commitment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH0i5VkS3ys

Im thinking,with two games within the week the scoreboard may read 6/120, which is not bad if your the bowling team playing cricket..!

Tigerm

First Grade
Well, it's finally arrived, the Knights Vs Roosters game is this weekend, bugger.

Tigerted

Juniors
Id take fitzhenry over the majority of the oxygen thieves currently representing WT.

That precious premiership winning medal Fitzy has is an achievement that most of these bums will never go close to attaining.

What a distant memory that fleeting period of immense joy it was during back half of '05 ending with the unforgettable GF & in particular that mercurial performance by Benji @ endeavour field against the Sharks in late July.I was @ that game & probably the only time I've ever given a 10/10 performance for anybody.

Tiger05

First Grade
Id take fitzhenry over the majority of the oxygen thieves currently representing WT.

That precious premiership winning medal Fitzy has is an achievement that most of these bums will never go close to attaining.

What a distant memory that fleeting period of immense joy it was during back half of '05 ending with the unforgettable GF & in particular that mercurial performance by Benji @ endeavour field against the Sharks in late July.I was @ that game & probably the only time I've ever given a 10/10 performance for anybody.

It was special wasn't it. So long ago now. Benji killing them was awesome to see.

Latest posts