What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Squad

cb4

First Grade
Why doesn't it make sense, who wouldn't want to be coached by Bellamy?

He would have an offseason with Bellamy then will be in the 20's system. He is not going to play first grade next year, or the year after.
Melbourne have good depth in the backs.

Card Shark

Immortal
Probably not.

My point is he is 1 of the best coaches in the league - probably the best for developing young players or getting full potential out of any player. He will learn a lot.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
We're still going to have one of the oldest and most experienced rosters in the league.

We have several state of international representatives. Gallen, Lewis, Ennis, Beale, Maloney etc, one of the best squads on paper imo. No bias.

ghoti

Bench
Probably not.

My point is he is 1 of the best coaches in the league - probably the best for developing young players or getting full potential out of any player. He will learn a lot.

Not so much Bellamy that will be important for him, but the people Bellamy has running things underneath him. Between Melbourne, Brisbane, Roosters, Dogs and Souths lie the best support staff and coaching teams in the comp. I reckon he made the right decision this stage in his career. He won't regret it.

johnny plath

Juniors
Unless he's playing nrl he will probably be based on sunshine coast. From next year storm 20s will be based there and play all their home games on the Sunshine Coast. If he steps up both storms feeders are in q cup as well

possum

What's it really matter to you people? Does he or did he question any decision you people have made over your boring lives? No, and wouldn't give a toss, why? He wouldn't even know of you, get a life and leave the kid alone, his choice his life, and for what any reason his business.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What's it really matter to you people? Does he or did he question any decision you people have made over your boring lives? No, and wouldn't give a toss, why? He wouldn't even know of you, get a life and leave the kid alone, his choice his life, and for what any reason his business.

OK Mr Scott.

possum

No mate, not Mr Scott, just a person who reads all you faceless and gutless pricks that bag practically every Cronulla player, if you want to be heard say it to each and every player... To gutless for that I would imagine, faceless twits get life and be recognised, what worries me you all call yourselves men, not in my eyes.

Weaponhead

Coach
Hope Curtis enjoys GI's extra boat. It's in someone's garage..... just not Bellamy's. He knows nusssssink...

bluey

Bench
No mate, not Mr Scott, just a person who reads all you faceless and gutless pricks that bag practically every Cronulla player, if you want to be heard say it to each and every player... To gutless for that I would imagine, faceless twits get life and be recognised, what worries me you all call yourselves men, not in my eyes.
Mr possum are we a bit irritated today.

TRIALS

Juniors

hahahaha

Hey goodplayer

Spam

Craigshark

First Grade

Lol isn't that the point of forums?

Surely

Post Whore
No loss plenty more kids to choose from.

Hope young coitus enjoys sunny Melbourne

Frenzy.

Immortal

Hahaha nice "faceless" post.

It's a bit THE MESSIAH !!! like just quietly. "To" instead of "too" , faceless twits get life..." etc.

Latest posts