What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Squad

coolumsharkie

Referee
What about Nu Brown? He was going to be the u beaut off the bench this year, before his injury and I was pretty excited about what lay ahead for him. He's got x factor as well. I'd prefer him than Barba playing that role next year. Val's ready for FB and cant see Bird anywhere but on the bench for the edge runners.

Ads

First Grade
Can see bird playing a Lewis style edge runner. Will be very good in that role down the track.

Jono Russell

Bench
What about Nu Brown? He was going to be the u beaut off the bench this year, before his injury and I was pretty excited about what lay ahead for him. He's got x factor as well. I'd prefer him than Barba playing that role next year. Val's ready for FB and cant see Bird anywhere but on the bench for the edge runners.

Unfortunately a lot can happen in a year and his untimely injury meant we have found a bunch of players that shouldn't be moved out of the team for NU. I hope he comes back better then ever and makes flannos life hell as to where to fit him in.

McLovin

Staff member
Bird needs to pack on a few kilos before being moved to the forwards.

Weaponhead

Coach
Depends on how you see the lock position. As a third prop who blocks the middle and takes hit ups..... Not a good fit. Bird ain't Gallen.

Given the freedom to run either side of the ruck and create. Yes, could see that working.

cb4

First Grade
Our squad will see a lot of youth filter through it next year. Ayshford and Gardner won't be here, and Mitch Brown has asked for a release to the Super League.
Addo-Carr and a few others are going to be promoted, and I have heard we have secured a Roosters 20's centre.

Depth forwards are going and we will make a few signings that are better, and more long term. We are using the cap very well and are setting ourselves up for a big marquee signing next year. No I have no names. Just that Money will be available to do it.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Our squad will see a lot of youth filter through it next year. Ayshford and Gardner won't be here, and Mitch Brown has asked for a release to the Super League.
Addo-Carr and a few others are going to be promoted, and I have heard we have secured a Roosters 20's centre.

Depth forwards are going and we will make a few signings that are better, and more long term. We are using the cap very well and are setting ourselves up for a big marquee signing next year. No I have no names. Just that Money will be available to do it.

Re: Ayshford, Gardner, Brown - awesome!

Sounds legit

Latest posts