What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Young Ones Dynasty League

one tree hill

Juniors
That's fine but I'm sorry I'll be leaving this league now as having an old WR instead Cooper will piss me off for the next 5 years.

Good luck in your search for a new owner in this league.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

one tree hill

Juniors
I'm trying to leave the league but can't find the option on my phone.

If you want to kick me out of the other leagues because of my immaturity on this occassion then that's fine.

I don't get any emails for this forum because it's an email account from years ago i don't even use anymore, i did however get emails when the draft started. I've also been too distracted by fantasy baseball to even think about the NFL.

abpanther

Staff member
I'm trying to leave the league but can't find the option on my phone.

If you want ro kick me out of the other leagues because of my immaturity on this occassion then that's fine.

I don't get any emails for this league because it's an email account from years ago i don't even use anymore.

It's a shame you're leaving mate, would prefer you stick around but if not we'll find a replacement.

Don't worry just leave it for now, I'll boot you out once I find a replacement

Hope you stick around in the Dirty Dozen league, that draft has also commenced.

Why don't you update the email address?

one tree hill

Juniors
I'm also starting to think i might just leave dirty dozen and high rollers also. I barely come to this forum, i don't like fleaflicker at all, fantasy NFL bores me a fair bit these days and todays experience will leave a bad taste in my mouth for sometime even though it's 100% my fault.

See ya lads, it's been somewhat fun.

I bet Penny sprained his hammy from sprinting so hard to the podium to take Cooper haha

hahaha, I was at work and waiting for the buzz of my phone, as soon as it came, saw Amari was still there and I pounced.

With that said, I will take Nelson instead if the option is there.

abpanther

Staff member
All good guys pretty sure I've got someone ready to step in, just give me a couple days

one tree hill

Juniors
Such a shame you weren't this active on the forum before the draft
Not really considering I've wanted to leave these leagues for ages and only stayed in them because It was painfully obvious you wouldn't be able to get good and active owners to replace me in these boring non money leagues.

Better to leave now than half way through the 2015/2016 season.

Congratulations on your 2nd like.

If only I come here everyday like some people, that would be sad.

Last edited:

one tree hill

Juniors
Can someone please ban my leagueunlimited Rugby League is the worst sport in the wold account so I won't be tempted to waste more time posting here?

Also please get your inferior replacement owners to replace me in those leagues, I don't want anything to do with fleaflicker again

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
Good news guys, Misanthrope will be replacing OTH in the league

Welcome aboard mate

Misanthrope

Staff member
I will try to live up to OTH's lofty standards by being as merkinish as humanly possible.

The Holocaust didn't actually happen.

abpanther

Staff member
Just having a few technical issues guys, because the draft has started it won't let me replace owners and I don't want to say 'no draft' in case it doesn't let me run another one.

I've contacted support, should have it sorted shortly