What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017/18 Champions League

Haffa

Not true Tommy, last time we qualified not long back we made the quarter finals and got knocked out by the eventual winner, Real Madrid.
That was 2010/11 (6 years ago) and Madrid went out next round. Barcelona beat United in the final.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
ah, sorry, you are correct

when I look at the team that árry had back then with Crouch at the pointy end I often think, how the f**k did we ever qualify.

Haffa

ah, sorry, you are correct

when I look at the team that árry had back then with Crouch at the pointy end I often think, how the f**k did we ever qualify.
Look at the competition. Liverpool in freefall and City sacking Hughes in December. Villa finished in the Top 6.

Plus Harry was at his best at that stage.

Valheru

Coach
It was a pleasure watching Arsenal's yearly R16 implosion at the hands to Bayern.... 5-1 lol

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
They were fine until Kos had to be taken off, after that we were terrible, this is why we need an actual Number 3 CB

Jimbo

Immortal
1 blud
2 fam
3 fam
4 blud
5 blud

Not good enough fam. Gotta try sumthin' else blud...

Jack_Napier

Staff member
They just crumbled and rolled over, complete mental breakdown on the pitch. Bayern are no joke to anyone and arsenal got rightfully destroyed.

___

Juniors
Insane comeback from Barca.

Lost the first leg 4-0
Currently leading second leg 3-0

35 mins to go.

___

Juniors
Game over. PSG scored and now lead 5-3 on aggregate with an away goal. Barca need 3 goals in 27 mins, too much even for this champion team.

I can't remember the last time Barca were eliminated so early in the CL.

___

Juniors
WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k IN THE NAME OF f**kING f**k!

f**k.ME.f**kING.DEAD

Latest posts