What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 ANZAC Tests - Jillaroos 16-4 Kiwi Ferns @ GIO

Double Header: Jillaroos v Kiwi Ferns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Tests 2017 - Double Header
Australia Women v New Zealand Women
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Friday 5 May 2017

Gates 3pm / Jnr Test 3:15pm / Womens Test 5:25pm / Men's Test 8pm

AUSW-17teamlist.jpg

1. Sam Bremner 2. Karina Brown 3. Corban Mcgregor 4. Caitlin Moran 5. Chelsea Baker 6. Zahara Temara 7. Simone Smith 8. Ruan Sims 9. Brittany Breayley 10. Heather Ballinger 11. Renae Kunst 12. Annette Brander 13. Simaima Taufu 14. Ali Brigginshaw 15. Rebecca Young 16. Elliana Walton 17. Amelia Kuk 18. Maddie Studdon 19. Isabelle Kelly 20. Kody House
Alphabetical order - numbers TBC

NZW-17teamlist.jpg

1. Alexandra Cook 2. Annetta Nuuausala 3. Atawhai Tupaea 4. Bunty Kuruwaka-crowe 5. Corrina Whiley 6. Crystal Tamarua 7. Georgia Hale 8. Hilda Peters 9. Krystal Rota 10. Langi Veainu 11. Laura Mariu 12. Lilieta Maumau 13. Madison Bartlett 14. Ngatokotoru Arakua 15. Nora Maaka 16. Sarina Fiso 17. Teuila Fotu-moala 18. Va'anessa Molia-fraser
Alphabetical order - numbers TBC

LU-REF-WHITE-2017.jpg

Referee: Todd Smith
Sideline Officials: Adam Cassidy, Chris McMillan

sup42

Juniors
Looking forward to it.

These contest are more exciting than the blokes.

Bigger hits too (Kiwi specialty).

Hawkins

Juniors
I hope Australia win.

Also if the AFL hosted this event there would be 897, 000 people attending.

macnaz

Staff member
NO !!!!!!!
If you want to watch u need to fork out money for that shitty NRL Live pass .

f**k that shit , i already pay for a supposedly league channel , im not paying for a pissy little mobile phone veiw .

We have seen how the NRL has screwed country rugby-league and now they are trying to screw womans rugby-league just when its starting to generate some interest.
Dickheads

no name

Coach
f**king terrible set up.
Either chuck it on one of the 1800 sport channels on pay or make it available for everyone like the 20s was.
I'm lucky I'm a Telstra customer, but I can't even cast it on to the telly.

Billythekid

First Grade
We now have a dedicated channel on fox for rugby league. How the f*ck did we not get this game shown live? Absolutely joke and once again shows the difference between the AFL and NRL. If this was an AFL match you would have been hearing about it for weeks.

no name

Coach
We now have a dedicated channel on fox for rugby league. How the f*ck did we not get this game shown live? Absolutely joke and once again shows the difference between the AFL and NRL. If this was an AFL match you would have been hearing about it for weeks.
I don't understand how it isn't?
There was a game before and after, it is being broadcast on the app with the same qualities of a telecast.
Just give this to fox as a freebie, we owe the merkins nothing, but the interest generated, even if it was minimal, would be worth it as opposed to blocking people from watching.

Latest posts