What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 ANZAC Tests - Jillaroos 16-4 Kiwi Ferns @ GIO

Double Header: Jillaroos v Kiwi Ferns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJB1102

First Grade
Pissed I can't watch this. Assumed Fox would have as they've been talking the game up all week, oh and we have a dedicated League channel. Silly me thought that might mean international games were telecast.

Billythekid

First Grade
I don't understand how it isn't?
There was a game before and after, it is being broadcast on the app with the same qualities of a telecast.
Just give this to fox as a freebie, we owe the merkins nothing, but the interest generated, even if it was minimal, would be worth it as opposed to blocking people from watching.

Yeah it would have produced a lot of good will much like the AFLW did. We can bang on about how manufactured that publicity was but it was great for the AFL.

Why have they been talking this game up this week only for no one to be able to watch it?

beave

Coach
Im a telstra customer, and the game was available on the app for about 10mins now the option has disappeared??

WTF?

no name

Coach
Im a telstra customer, and the game was available on the app for about 10mins now the option has disappeared??

WTF?
Still available for me.
May have been during the half time break?

You can't click on the game menu at the top, have to click on the story on the main part of the page. Just another little hurdle for people to access the game.

beave

Coach
Still available for me.
May have been during the half time break?

You can't click on the game menu at the top, have to click on the story on the main part of the page. Just another little hurdle for people to access the game.

Yeah the option is back now. Seriously, it shouldn't be this f**king hard. Sigh.

Tommy Smith

Referee
We now have a dedicated channel on fox for rugby league. How the f*ck did we not get this game shown live? Absolutely joke and once again shows the difference between the AFL and NRL. If this was an AFL match you would have been hearing about it for weeks.
The NRL admin continue to be the most incompetent bunch of f**kwits in all of Australian sport.

It's an absolute joke how this game, and the Juniors before it, is not televised.

Greenberg the Snake Oil Salesman and Grant the Turd simply must be removed from office.

Clifferd

Coach
Nrl blew a huge chance here unfortunately

From all reports it sounds like an amazing game and people watching it are highly entertained

Shame the nrl are complete geniuss, I thought they were dumb but not this dumb

If this kind of game was on free to air tv regularly it would build quite an audience. It makes the Mickey Mouse VFL PR spin bullshit women's fumble a thon look like the joke it is, but watch as it gets no press, even on the Aflbc that panders to women's sport at every opportunity. The NRL is so far off the pace on women's football. The World Cup was also a chance to make an impact but they ballsed that up too. The government has just handed over $500,000 for a six team tournament. If the NRL doesn't wake up to women's footy and international footy on the back of that they don't just need sacking, they need shooting.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's on free to air TV - at fulltime of the Men's game.

no name

Coach
Very entertaining game.
Obviously the standard is lower but still very entertaining.
Some great hits on display because the players don't worry about the wrestle. Makes for exciting play.
Would have done wonders if it was accessible to the average joe, not just footy nuts who actively go out of their way to find and watch it.

wibble

Bench
I was very impressed by the structure and game management from the Jillaroos, especially given their new halves. Showed a lot of professionalism for essentially an "amateur" side.