What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys

Blues Riff

Bench
View attachment 10114 Hey everyone, was just reading over this thread and thought I'd sign up to share a jersey design I scribbled up! Pretty scrappy but I was just curious as to everyone's thoughts amid the debate over our 2017 colour scheme. Would have two top jerseys as home and away, and the bottom two as alternate and heritage :p
I like your designs seal and welcome. They're due out in less than a month, so it's all hearsay now I reckon. I hope we end up with something along those lines.
My pick would be the first one with maybe just 3 gold stripes. We'd get the '91 look with black shoulders and keep the good colours.

seal

Juniors
A mate of mine who works closely with the club has told me (as if it wasn't already obvious) that our jerseys next year will be a 'modernised' version of the 1991 kit

Blues Riff

Bench
Good match with the sponsors. Got a red and a yellow. Just need a green on the back.
Yeah, gold gorn.We'll always remember our golden 50th year. I didn't see any signs of big-arse Panther logos on the video, so we're half way there.

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
I know we've been saying this for well over a decade now but we need to pick cookouts and stick to them from here on in. I think we have a better chance of doing that with a modernized licorice all sorts design. Everyone has their preferences but I think most would be fine with the colours and it has as much historical significance to the club as any.

I also personally love it. Start of a brave new era for the club, role out our Red V.

roofromoz

First Grade
There was a tweet showing Whare wearing the 2016 training gear, bar the socks, which had a very familiar looking three hoops design...

Apparently it's brown and white for away too there is a brown and white jersey with brown smoke in the preview they gave

Unfortunately they've kept the pink as the alternate strip but oh well as long as it doesn't pop up too much. i mean it's better than the previous pink designs. the others are sweet

Last edited:

Latest posts