What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 premiers.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Played 20. Scored 1112, Conceded 227

Although it is worth noting they are a fully pro team playing at best semi pros. Also it hasn't been great for the away teams going to Canada.
As you can imagine rough and ready amateurs playing league in the north of England may have criminal records and this has had an impact on the teams playing in Canada.

That's f**ked up. That's exactly like when you're playing lower grade sport and there's that 1 team who is just the next level above every other team. They're pushing for promotion aren't they?

Pommy

Coach
That's f**ked up. That's exactly like when you're playing lower grade sport and there's that 1 team who is just the next level above every other team. They're pushing for promotion aren't they?

Yeah they didn't want to be thin that league but as there is no licensing in the UK it was there only option.
Toulouse was the same last season, although they faltered a bit this year.
Hopefully New York will be the same in a year or two.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah they didn't want to be thin that league but as there is no licensing in the UK it was there only option.
Toulouse was the same last season, although they faltered a bit this year.
Hopefully New York will be the same in a year or two.

It's great to see rugby league expanding in other countries. I wish it would expand here but the NRL is too simple minded.

Pommy

Coach
It's great to see rugby league expanding in other countries. I wish it would expand here but the NRL is too simple minded.

People keep coming up with the cash. It's a no lose situation for the RFL.
Here there's talk of the NRL having to stump up cash which is a bit different.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
People keep coming up with the cash. It's a no lose situation for the RFL.
Here there's talk of the NRL having to stump up cash which is a bit different.

Yeah I think the NRL's biggest problem is having way too many Sydney teams. They either have to create a bunch of other teams outside of Sydney or start relocating teams. Of course everyone would love to see Souths go but it would kind of suck if that was the case.

Travitoh

First Grade
Unfortunately i feel it'll be a Roosters premiership. Storm are currently the best team but they've peaked too early i believe and the Roosters have continuously found ways to keep winning all season.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Parra pushed the Storm but I think that will only buoy both teams. Broncos and Roosters were pretty average last night particularly Easts, who faced a team without their starting hooker, prop and fullback and only got away by 2. Hopefully they'll get shown up in the prelim.

Latest posts