What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Round 6 - Vs Sharks

Steenson123

Juniors
A
Cronulla were crap, just that Souths were worse.

Keaon lazy as ever.

Mamouzelos offers SFA.

Hawkins defence was again putrid and he belongs in reggies.

Only Tom, Jack and Jai earned their pay cheques.

A terrible performance by Souths, you cannot gloss it over.

As to JD, he just got a slight reprieve and I think I know why. It gives Souths the easy out keeping JD a tad longer.

If Hornby or Mal were to take over tomorrow, it won’t make the slightest difference when facing Storm & Penruff, as we’d still get the tripe belted out of us regardless.

This way, after the Penruff game, the club can say enough is enough and put the newbie in place for the Saints game…a significantly more attractive proposition.
A change in Coach NOW will change most attitudes, not to mention that there will also be personnel and positional changes. Most times a new voice for a poorly performed team enters the dressing room attitudes change instantly. Seen it many times.

Steenson123

Juniors
Management have shown just how egregious and how pathetic they have become.
Pappas evidently stated prior to the Cronulla contest regarding The Coach that quote: "the proof will be in the pudding". What exactly is the meaning of this? Demetriou is 5-14 in his past 19 and soon it will become 5-16. That is barely above 20%. Pathetic. Forget about "oh they tried hard". So what!!
Here we have the Bye week, just right to make the change required. Meninga is apparently interested but is waiting for the Vacancy sign first.
What is Pappas or Solley waiting for exactly? Do they seriously believe a turnaround is imminent? That will not happen so where do we go next? Henson Park?
The lack of genuine leadership here at this club is unacceptable. Making the club a joke.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
To put it bluntly, I just can't be bothered and don't really have time to do a match report for this one. Everyone else has pretty much covered my thoughts and what I'd say anyway.

Just want to enjoy the bye week as the last few weeks have been insanely hectic.

Full team and player stats here,

Steenson123

Juniors
To put it bluntly, I just can't be bothered and don't really have time to do a match report for this one. Everyone else has pretty much covered my thoughts and what I'd say anyway.

Just want to enjoy the bye week as the last few weeks have been insanely hectic.

Full team and player stats here,

Callmack you are correct NOT to bother. The players don't bother out on the Park, so why waste your time?
Look I have seen this many times when a side I support dies. Its in the constant turnovers and porous defense. No intensity, eyes not dilated on the players. Same as when one enters an exam room for 3 hours. Do NOT want to be there.
For a football team the ONLY way to ignite the revival is FIRST to sack the Coach. Sack him outright and let the players know that some of THEM are NEXT. No more lack of accountability or minimal effort you are now playing for your cushy job. Instead Non-Jolly and Pappadom are playing the timid, weak card "oh give him a bit more time, he works hard". The next two games expect absolute floggings then what do these weasles do?

Thadius

Juniors
Do you know what your talking about? Jai didnt play how did he earn his cheque? Go back to dreamland

I most certainly do know what I am talking about and if I'm in "dreamland" ...you're still back in the womb!

How simplistic of you to pick up on a mere christian name spelling error when I was praising our new exciting player.

Fortunately, smarter people like Botany and no doubt others, knew exactly to whom I was referring.

Latest posts