What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R10 - Panthers 36-28 Warriors @ Pepper

Round 10: Panthers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I gotta say... these Panthers offloads on the 5th are pretty exciting to watch.

They are the lowest percentage play around, and Griffin f**king condones it because he is scared of 7 tackle sets! Well, we haven't conceded a 7 tackle set, and how the f**k has that worked out for us?

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Griffin took them almost to the gf last year. Surely he's not the only reason they are playing poorly this year

GongPanther

Referee
People are booing the refs and the Penrith side while other people are leaving the ground in droves.The fans that are still there will wait another 15 minutes after the car park clears up,so they can get out quicker.

Life's Good

Coach
Big preseason headlines, stubborn coach, long term contracts and poor player attitude sums up Penrith so far this season.

Clifferd

Coach
Worst media favourites of all time? I remember in 2012 when we were favourites atleast we had a dig in most games and we lost quite a few close games

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Got to say, Panthers look like rubbish. Can't believe they were comp favs. If the Warriors put the foot down this will get ugly.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Big preseason headlines, stubborn coach, long term contracts and poor player attitude sums up Penrith so far this season.
stubborn coach is the biggest problem. he f**ked my club deluxe. hes an imposter that somehow landed the panthers gig. if anyone can tell how he did that please let me know ill make us f**ken rich.