What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R12 Sun - Raiders 24-16 Roosters @ GIO

Round 12: Raiders v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont think its possible for our knuckleheads to lose confidence. Rapana does something ridiculously stupid and just shrugs it off to try another play that is just as stupid.

The best form in wightons life came after he cost us the game against the dragons last year.

Austin is down on confidence. BJ is just frustrated he is being wrestled to death. This is a bit of a crossroad for Joey. He just needs to deal with the fact he is such a target and not have a f**king meltdown every game because he is being wrestled. I just want him to get back to running hard and not worry so much about the attention he gets.

Today he had another stupid f**king hissy fit. We were damn lucky the stupid baby didnt give a penalty away for taking such a ridiculous shot on Mitchell and then the stupid f**ker fires up at the refs when whitehead drops the ball.

Sticky needs to get the clown on some valium or something before he runs out.

Be careful, that's probably considered racist by all the lefties on here.

ed-grimley

Bench
How many times did Austin put up speculator kicks with seemingly no reward? Cleary did the same in a game earlier in the year and similarly came up with zilch.

Paullyboy

Coach
How many times did Austin put up speculator kicks with seemingly no reward? Cleary did the same in a game earlier in the year and similarly came up with zilch.
To be fair, I think the kicks were actually quite good, but Gordon was f*cking excellent at the back. Most other players would have put down at least one of them.

nick87

Coach
Holy shit !! lol They play Souths and the Knights but then every team in the top half of the ladder including Storm twice.

I don't really get why that's a problem. Either we win enough games and make the 8 and it'll be proof we can compete for a title. If we don't make it, obviously we aren't good enough to have beaten those sides anyways

coolumsharkie

Referee
I don't really get why that's a problem. Either we win enough games and make the 8 and it'll be proof we can compete for a title. If we don't make it, obviously we aren't good enough to have beaten those sides anyways

Still a merkin of a run home whichever way you look at it.