What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R21 Sat - Knights 21-14 Dragons @ McDonald Jones

Round 21: Knights v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
In my disappointment I almost forgot to congratulate the Knights on their win.

Congrats Newcastle, you showed your fans that the dawn is coming by knocking off a top 8 side.

Well done and the fans should be very happy after that and Apey can put the gun down for this week.

King hit

Coach
Surely people can't complain coz the Knights got the tiniest bit of luck after 2 years with ziltch?

The Knights missed 63 tackles and Dragons still lost. They didn't deserve to win.

Yeah that's right, if the Dragons were any good they would've won comfortably. Missing that many tackles and winning is comical.

GongPanther

Referee
Merge will miss the finals from here. That sort of loss is like a nuke through the confidence
Dragons play Souths then the Titans in the next few weeks.Both these sides will be much better opposition than Newcastle.Then they have the Broncos,then the Panthers.I also think the Dragons are in serious trouble.

Their only saving grace will be if the Panthers shit the bed,or Parra decide they've already won the premiership.