What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R22 Sat - Sharks 12-30 Raiders @ SC Group

Round 22: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 22
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v Canberra Raiders
Southern Cross Group Stadium, Woolooware (TICKETS)
Saturday 5 August 2017

Gates 5pm / NYC 5:15pm / NRL 7:30pm (Ch9/FOX)

CRO-17teamlist.jpg

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jack Bird 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Gerard Beale 6. Fa'amanu Brown 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. James Segeyaro 10. Matt Prior 11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Jayson Bukuya 15. Chris Heighington 16. Jeremy Latimore 17. Kurt Capewell 18. Adam Clydsdale 19. Joseph Paulo 20. Sam Tagataese 21. Edrick Lee

CAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Junior Paulo 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Josh Papalii 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Luke Bateman
Interchange: 14. Kurt Baptiste 15. Clay Priest 16. Dave Taylor 17. Joseph Tapine 18. Michael Oldfield 19. Jeff Lima 20. Royce Hunt 21. Erin Clark

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Red.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Bernard Sutton

NYC - Sat 5:15pm at SCGS

ISP - Newtown (Sharks) away to Bulldogs at Belmore, Sat 3pm
Mounties (Raiders) BYE​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
After the euphoria of knocking over the 14th placed team, this is where the Raiders flimsy finals aspirations go on the line. They are at least down to the last 10 standing, that is something I suppose. Their only hope here really is that the Sharks have been quite average at home this year. The Sharks will win a close one that is never in doubt.

GongPanther

Referee
Cronulla by the same number of teeth you would find in a Shark's mouth.

So the Sharkies by 48. Chomp-chomp!

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I'm picking someones getting binned or sent off this game. Sharkies are masters of getting under our skin, and with our discipline being so terrible this year, one of our mental giants will snap. Probably BJ.

Clifferd

Coach
Well this is virtually the raiders GF. They win this and imo they have a pretty decent chance of finishing 8th, provided some of the teams around them fall out of form also

M2D2

Bench
Our home form is terrible, Especially against the raiders.
Wouldnt be surprised if it continues.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Can possibly see Canberra winning it in a tight one, maybe, but I can't see them making the semis. The run home is too hard for them. In saying this, I reckon our mob will be up for this game.

Us by a few.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We aren't to bad against the sharks away but I just feel they are a cut above us and will finish off our year.

Latest posts