What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R24 Sun - Raiders 22-26 Panthers @ GIO

Round 24: Raiders v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flash

Juniors
problem is Canberra players overdo the milking of the ruck. If they didn't throw their arms up after every tackle...

Clifferd

Coach
From the point of initial contact it traveled backwards.

It only looked forward as he got belted after losing it and ended up behind that point.

Consistency but is all we ask.

Like with the obstruction rule

I'm fairly sure there was a similar "knock back" in one of yesterday's game that was called a knock on, think it was lolohea

Different fixture different rules it seems

mxlegend99

Referee
Even so Fatrin dropped it cold under his enormous gut and yet the ref called 6 again.

Inexplicable.
This is true.

I didnt see how we got 6 again there. But Edwards call was correct. Its usually called a knock on but it went backwards.

Calls like that only look bad due to inconsistency.

Raiders have had a few good calls too. Both teams holding on for an eternity. Never realised how many people needed/wanted Panthers to lose. Considering they are a 40 minute team. I think most people will be happy the next half.