What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Fri - Raiders 46-28 Knights @ GIO

Round 25: Raiders v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dam u Raiders fans must be pissed... so much potential in this team... I thought u would be top 4 at the beginning on the season..

I really don't know what happened tbh. We clearly came in too fat. There was warning signs in the preseason. Ironically the largest guy in the team (Paulo) came in relatively fit because he was training for a boxing match.

I think Stuart had a plan that we would be hitting our peak for the finals. Of course you have to actually make the finals for this plan to work.

blaza88z

Coach
Trent Barrett & Lewis Brown... one big punch to take both losers out

037591-1a1c9a1a-c06a-11e3-ab5c-db8d2f3f624e.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
Refs look like they couldn't be f**ked listening to Ricky crying about them anymore.

"Here have another bullshit penalty boys"

eagles4eva

First Grade
I really don't know what happened tbh. We clearly came in too fat. There was warning signs in the preseason. Ironically the largest guy in the team (Paulo) came in relatively fit because he was training for a boxing match.

I think Stuart had a plan that we would be hitting our peak for the finals. Of course you have to actually make the finals for this plan to work.[/QUOTE

I'd be disappointed too, on paper a very competitive team...so many games lost by close margins..

carcharias

Immortal

I think Stuart had a plan that we would be hitting our peak for the finals. Of course you have to actually make the finals for this plan to work.

It is an awesome team
Imagine what Bellamy or Flanagan could get them doing?

Latest posts