What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R26 Sat - Storm 32-6 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 26: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
i am 100 percent sure this kicking early randomly shit is a stuart coach move because they do it all the time and i literally dont understand it

Bazal

Post Whore
Ok, thanks for clarifying. But I do find it strange that if the kick forced the ball loose, then it would only be a 6 point try.

I think that would be a penalty try. If they had the guts to award it of course.

You can't play at the ball with the foot like that, so if you prevent a try by doing it that would mean you had prevented a try via foul play. I think....

But yeah you wouldn't get the second kick. I'd actually never thought of that. Huh

Vee

First Grade
I think that would be a penalty try. If they had the guts to award it of course.

You can't play at the ball with the foot like that, so if you prevent a try by doing it that would mean you had prevented a try via foul play. I think....

But yeah you wouldn't get the second kick. I'd actually never thought of that. Huh
How ironic it was against Melbourne, if only it had been Slater scoring...

no name

Coach
How can Cam Smith put his groin in someone's face while they are getting up to play the ball and no penalty?

Latest posts