What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Good Fri - Broncos 24-22 Titans @ Suncorp

Round 7: Broncos v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Titans are like Knights. Try so hard. Moreso than teams above them. Just dont have luck when they need it.

Broncos will win on the back of a few moments of brilliance despite being outplayed most of the game

beave

Coach
Corey Parker is a f**king bimbo.

Kevin Walters is a f**khead.

They should never be allowed to commentate Brisbane games.

some11

Referee
When drunkard Roberts is the one stepping up and leading the team through effort something is very wrong.

Canard

Immortal
I feel Milf could have scored under the black dot. That decision cost 2 points and may lose them the game.

I do feel the Titans may drop their bundle though.

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
I feel Milf could have scored under the black dot. That decision cost 2 points and may lose them the game.

I do feel the Titans may drop their bundle though.
Milf Could have kicked a field goal and it wouldn't have mattered. Titans won't score again. Plus Brisbane have another 2 tries

King hit

Coach
Brisbane have got this game. All the momentuem is going their way, they've lifted and the Titans don't win the close ones.