What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Good Fri - Bulldogs 24-9 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 7: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 7
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v South Sydney Rabbitohs
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Friday 14 April 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

TV: Nine Network & FOX League

CBY-17teamlist.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Kerrod Holland 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Adam Elliot 13. Greg Eastwood
Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Francis Tualau 17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 19. Craig Garvey 20. Matt Frawley 21. Renouf To'omaga 23. Reimis Smith

SOU-17teamlist.jpg

1. Alex Johnston 2. Braidon Burns 3. Siosifa Talakai 4. Robert Jennings 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Kyle Turner 11. John Sutton 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess
Interchange: 14. Robbie Farah 15. Jason Clark 16. Zane Musgrove 17. George Burgess 18. Anthony Cherrington 19. Robbie Rochow 20. Cameron Murray 21. Tyrell Fuimaono

REF-2017-YELLOW.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC Round 7
Bulldogs v Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium, Fri 1:45pm

ISP Round 7
North Sydney (Rabbitohs) v Wyong (Roosters) at North Sydney Oval, Thu 6:30pm
Canterbury v Wentworthville (Eels) at Belmore, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFrog

Coach
Were the 50uff$ forwards shit hot last weekend or were the Pamfas piggies just poo? Whichever, the Rabbitohs looked a bit like the side that won a string of games near the end of last year. I'm thinking they can account for the Dullbogs fairly comfortably here.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabbits could actually string a few wins together from here. Dogs followed by Brisbane without Hunt, Sea Eagles, Tigers, Storm, Eels and then the Bye. I could easily see them winning at least 3-4 of those. Walker and Reynolds are playing great and their forward pack is doing likewise with Crichton in particular looking good.
I wish I had your confidence!!!!!!!!

Clifferd

Coach
Were the 50uff$ forwards shit hot last weekend or were the Pamfas piggies just poo? Whichever, the Rabbitohs looked a bit like the side that won a string of games near the end of last year. I'm thinking they can account for the Dullbogs fairly comfortably here.

Panthers were poo and missing a lot of creativity in attack. With those 3 players in I reckon they win easy

Souffs beaten Manly, Spooncastle and a reserve grade pamfers side. So according to r20 they are prem favourites

GongPanther

Referee
Souths win last week will be proven to be the fools gold that it should be treated as.

The Dogs should win this comfortably by at least 20-30. But alas,we ARE talking about the Dogs here.W.T.Hell,Dogs by 40.

yobbo84

Coach
After our Round 1 debacle, our forward pack has been very good. I'm very comfortable with our 6-17 actually, definite top 8 quality. Our 1-5 is about the worst in the NRL so that's generally where our games have been won or lost.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Panthers were poo and missing a lot of creativity in attack. With those 3 players in I reckon they win easy

Souffs beaten Manly, Spooncastle and a reserve grade pamfers side. So according to r20 they are prem favourites
Where did I say we are prem favourites BS artist!!!????????

Klemmer should be out of this one.