What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Good Fri - Bulldogs 24-9 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 7: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ACTPanthers

Bench
Ha ha ha oh dear

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how stupid this bloke is.... It's beyond belief to be completely honest

GongPanther

Referee
Ha ha ha oh dear

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how stupid this bloke is.... It's beyond belief to be completely honest

It's the acting lessons kicking in IMO. The Micheal Scott School of improv. Make the shit up as one stupidly goes along.

Life's Good

Coach
My tip is a lot of lol@souffs, a Burgess to drop a ball & Ar*e20 to whinge about how everything goes against them.

Tipster

Bench
Glorious conditions at Homebush. Ground is in mint conditions as well. Hope for a free flowing game of footy

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you're sitting here in the days prior to the game blaming the referee before a ball has been kicked - the problem is you.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
We still had it hard from Cecchin though.

tenor.gif

Hawkins

Juniors
strap in and strap on I've been watching grand final highlights all afternoon I forgot how good the eels were in the early 80's the time of my birth. I need some current footy.