What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R7 Good Fri - Bulldogs 24-9 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 7: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Geez the dogs attack is hard to watch. They still make linebreaks so not 100% useless but can be in the clear with 2 supporters each side with the fb to beat and still not score

wibble

Bench
If either of these teams make the 8, it'll be 8th spot and no better

If by some miracle, either team made 8th, you'd think the 5th place team, playing in a knockout at their home, would hardly be quaking in their boots.

But it is a long season. I've already thought no body could lose to Newcastle, Manly would lose every game so far, Tigers would be decent, Warriors wouldn't be any good, even with Foran, Dragons would struggle, Eels would be good, and Storm would be undefeated half way into the season. Shows what I know!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I have to say, if I was at the ground I'd be pissed off that I can't sit at the fence behind the goal line because there's advertising covering the seats.

Latest posts