What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Fri - Raiders 18-20 Sea Eagles @ GIO

Round 8: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 8
Canberra Raiders v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Friday 21 April 2017

Gates 3:30pm / NYC 3:45pm / NRL 6pm

TV: Fox League 502

CAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Jack Wighton 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Junior Paulo 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Josh Papalii 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Adam Clydsdale 15. Luke Bateman 16. Dunamis Lui 17. Iosia Soliola 18. Dave Taylor 19. Jordan Turner 20. Makahesi Makatoa 21. Lachlan Croker

MAN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Dylan Walker 4. Brian Kelly 5. Akuila Uate 6. Blake Green 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. Martin Taupau 11. Frank Winterstein 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Jackson Hastings 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Addin Fonua-blake 18. Nate Myles 19. Cameron Cullen 20. Matthew Wright 21. Shaun Lane

REF-2017-YELLOW.png

Referees: Grant Atkins, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

NYC Round 8
Raiders v Sea Eagles at GIO Stadium, Friday 3:45pm

ISP Round 8
Illawarra (Dragons) v Mounties (Raiders) at WIN Stadium, Sat 3pm
Wests Tigers v Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles at Leichhardt Oval, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Don't know why, just have a gut feeling we could spring the upset here.

Could just be the butter chicken I had for lunch playing up on me.

Manly by 4.

Lambretta

First Grade
I am looking forward to this game as much as any this week and they've stuck it on at 6pm on Friday the wankers

I haven't seen a single 6pm Friday game other than the Roosters one I attended

I can barely get home by 6 (mostly it's 6.30) and the TV is under the control of the kiddlings
As it's on Fox I can't watch on any of the spare TV's in the house

So I can record the game and wait until they go to bed and watch the game around 9pm - then watch the 8pm game at 11pm
Or I can just give up and watch the 8pm game live which is what I do

f**k this scheduling - I might have to hang in the City and watch this in the pub

Raiders in a closer game than many will think

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The thing that we have going for us in this game is that manlys defence outwide this year has been generally pretty bad. The centres are missing a lot of tackles and the left edge in particular struggled against the storm.

Walker and kelly have something like 45 missed tackles between them.

This is an area we are normally pretty strong in.

The thing that worries me is that manly scored points on the storm who are better than us defensively.

Should be a good game.

nick87

Coach
These early Friday night games can be a little weird, expecting a very tight game. Hopefully the Raiders can continue to defend well, if we can keep them to 3 or less tries, we should win