What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Fri - Raiders 18-20 Sea Eagles @ GIO

Round 8: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bileduct

Coach
DCE laughing in Choker's face when an absolute certain try was bombed in golden point time was funny as f**k. The mental midget knew he'd thrown the game away right there.

skeepe

Immortal
DCE laughing in Choker's face when an absolute certain try was bombed in golden point time was funny as f**k. The mental midget knew he'd thrown the game away right there.
The vendetta you have against Croker is beyond sad.

You were wrong about him. Admit it and move on.

bileduct

Coach
I mean, f**k, you've got a three on one overlap and the defender has committed himself to you, and what do you do? Turn inside to where there's more defenders and slip over!

I bet he was thinking "must make the conversion easier!"

nick87

Coach
Nick mate i agree with what you wrote except it wasnt an accidental offside. It was just a regular offside. Plus they missed the goal

Hah I'd forgotten they missed that kick
I'm just saying that's a bit of an unlucky break, the ball just landed in a bad spot for us. Like the Jake T try
Could have gone 100 different ways, both bad kicks that due to the bounce of a ball got results. Same with that deflection on the Austin kick with 4 minutes left
Could have gone anywhere and it hit Tafua right on the f**king tits haha
That's sport for you though
With an ounce of luck, we win this game when we absolutely didn't deserve to

_Johnsy

Referee
Yeah.

You'd be fine with a whole team slapping you across the head and giving it to you while taking kicks I assume?

He deserved to give it to them after converting, good on him

What a f**kwit you are
I'm not condoning the behaviour of any of the Canberra players, completely unnecessary & doesn't reflect well. . If Walker doesn't carry on like a complete douche & grub none of what you refer to happens. Making Walker or Manly the victims here, that'll do me. Both carried on like knobs, a fair representation of both clubs.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Croker just slipped over. It happens. He should have just tossed the ball out to his man but its another case of us making it harder for ourselves.,

We all hate golden point because its hit up, hit up, hit up, field goal. It makes a game boring but we couldnt even do that. Blake austin (in fairness he nearly scored) made it practically impossible for sezer to kick a field goal on the 5th.

Like what happened on that 4th tackle. It should have gone to someone to kick a field goal or another big man to do a hit up the centre. Its really puzzling to me that we struggle to play the basics. It was a string of bad decisions from the above mentioned croker straightening up, cyldesdale not passing to sezer or a prop and austin running it out of field goal range so manly would be right in sezers face.

Id say i hope we learn from it but will we ?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Raiders are the funniest team in the comp,all there players walk around like they have won the comp 8 years in a row but in reality there all plodders,i will enjoy watching these donkeys lose more often in 2017.

skeepe

Immortal
I mean, f**k, you've got a three on one overlap and the defender has committed himself to you, and what do you do? Turn inside to where there's more defenders and slip over!

I bet he was thinking "must make the conversion easier!"
Sure, it was a bad mistake. But everyone makes mistakes, and he's won us more games than he's lost us.

Your vendetta is pathetic.

Clifferd

Coach
I'm not condoning the behaviour of any of the Canberra players, completely unnecessary & doesn't reflect well. . If Walker doesn't carry on like a complete douche & grub none of what you refer to happens. Making Walker or Manly the victims here, that'll do me. Both carried on like knobs, a fair representation of both clubs.

Part of the game. I like it personally but usually if you give people shit you expect the same treatment given back

_Johnsy

Referee
Part of the game. I like it personally but usually if you give people shit you expect the same treatment given back
I also don't mind it. The reality is that Walker was getting it back. The raiders went a bit overboard & it blew up in their faces.

Latest posts