What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - B - W2 - NZL 74-6 SCO @ Christchurch

Result: NZL v SCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
I recorded the match then turned it off after 15 mins.....boring game and the worst thing about it is I love international league bit I just couldn't be bothered to watch it...:frowning2:

adamkungl

Immortal
Am i the only one that enjoyed the sheer flamboyancy with which NZ played? It was brilliant! Tough time for old Scotland but the Kiwi attack was an absolute joy.
They weren't just steamrolling and strangling like the Kangaroos, they went out with an intent to play entertaining football and they pulled it off flawlessly.
I've been bagging them since Kidwell took over because they've been boring, unmotivated and quite frankly shithouse. But if this is how they intend to play from here I'll happily wipe the egg off my face. Bring on NZ v Tonga!