What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - B - W3 - NZL 22-28 TON @ Hamilton

Result: NZL v TON

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billythekid

First Grade
So close, shame would have put them right back in this. Hope they keep playing this attacking style, really fun to watch.

Enjoyed the match so far. Tonga look like they could upset the big 3 if everything goes there way though clearly they're still big underdogs. NZ looking pretty good, I think England are going to have a rough time trying to make the final.

Dumb post. They're down by 14 and could easily have been within 4. The NRL GF was won by a bigger margin, is that a joke of a comp too? Even in a perfectly even tournament blowouts happen. This has been an entertaining and brutal encounter. This is one of the best days international league has ever had.

Edit: or how about the the last soccer World Cup where Germany won 7-1 in a semi final, what a joke of a comp that is.

theres more than 2 teams can win a world cup in football not in league
nrl has been bad for ages not forgetting all the stupid new rules,i mean look the best player in the game is 33-34 years old its becoming as bad as tennis is atm
i hope one day we get a world cup where theres 5-6 teams that can compete with aus/nz but wont ever happen

Iafeta

Referee
Surprised you didn't come up with another ridiculous phantom penalty. Incompetent buffoon.

wibble

Bench
How f**king good does that crowd look and sound? These Tonga and PNG crowds have been some of the best I've ever seen.

Absolutely.

And even through the tv, really adds to the excitement.

NRL has to look at harnessing that excitement through expansion.

Latest posts