What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - QF2 - NZL 2-4 FIJ @ Wellington

QF Result: NZL v FIJ

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
NO my boy. That does not pay the bills or generate the TV viewers. The first world pays the bills which generates the game. Not racist just economics. Grow the game in Europe or forever stay a minnow. Look at the demographics not the romantics. Harsh but true.

Europe? You talk about economics then it is the Americas and China. Europe is f**ked.

beave

Coach
images

images

Rabbits20

Immortal
So Blair reckons it's a positive result for NZ rugby league and there is lots of talent coming through.....

This guy will fit in just fine at the Warriors.....

Credit to Naiqama too and how he handled himself after the match.....

stormbati

Bench
Honestly Fiji ran out almost a second string pack missing Korbin and Tariq Sims, Kane Evans, Jayson Bukuya, Campbell-Gillard and Daniel Saifiti.
Ashton is a Super League player at the end of his career, Williame is a centre, Kamikamica, Kikau and Vunakece are reserve grade players. Played well above their pay grade and really embarrassed the Kiwi pack.
I'm a Storm fan and I haven't seen NAS get dominated in so many tackles. What an effort Fiji Bati!

RedVee

First Grade
What’s happened to the Kiwi forwards the last couple of years? No aggression at all

Nightward

Juniors
What the actual hell, NZ? The loss to Tonga seems to have broken them, though it's not like they were covering themselves in glory before that in this World Cup.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Shaun is not Stacey, needs to be a six.

Leave the organising to the likes of Cronk or a Stacey.

Just run boy.

latingringo101

Juniors
Well done to the bati! Although no tries were scored the defence of Fiji and their muscle in the forwards helped win them the game.

Should be a cracker against Oz

adamkungl

Immortal
Congrats to Fiji but the more interesting thing than NZ losing to tiny islands 2 weeks in a row is the tryless game! 20 years of watching the sport and I've never seen one.
What a weird, messy, gripping and fascinating game that was.

Saxon

Bench
What’s happened to the Kiwi forwards the last couple of years? No aggression at all
Their two best forwards are playing for the opposition (JT) and sitting on the sidelines (JB) for being a dickhead after the ANZAC Test.

Latest posts