What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Rookie Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Yeah I think he'll be awesome too, but I've got Bryant, thomas, Diggs and now Maclin
Little over invested in WR had i been forced to take Davis.

I've got only fat Eddie and Jono Stewart at RB. I was desperate for one of the 4 rbs to be there
Fair call. I probably need an RB more this season too, but I was always going to take Davis if available. He'll be a day one starter in that Titans corps IMO

kurt faulk

Coach

once a woman beater, always a woman beater.

he'll get into an argument again and bitch slap some mole.

anyway, cook was the unanimous #2 before the olympics in shorts period started.

nick87

Coach
I'd be lying if I didn't say I was worried about some shit with Mixon haha

I'll be much happier when they cut/trade hill

Mjp81

Juniors
Can see why real NFL teams pour so many resources into scouting and draft picks. Some seriously large repercussions for screwing this up in real life (just ask the Browns). It's a good time waster for us fantasy tragics though.

nick87

Coach
The cap situation really makes its interesting
I've tried to work a few deals but you got to balance the salaries too to some degree

It's pretty fun

Mjp81

Juniors
I'm starting to talk myself into someone. My plan all along was trade down but gee it is tempting to pull the trigger.

Mjp81

Juniors
Curtis Samuel was not on my radar til tonight. A bit of a reach but gee he looks explosive. Hopefully he continues the good fantasy run of Buckeyes. Nothing wrong with Ross at that position either. I don't think there is a sure thing like Zeke in this draft so we are all in the same boat.

nick87

Coach
That's a WILD pick
I love it, call your shot! haha

@zombie jesus what's the deal with UDFA? Do they just go into the free agent pool to bid on in Free Agency?

zombie jesus

Staff member
That's a WILD pick
I love it, call your shot! haha

@zombie jesus what's the deal with UDFA? Do they just go into the free agent pool to bid on in Free Agency?
Yep, with 4 rounds I don't expect there to be much meat left on the bone though. Everyone will have a chance to put up FA nominations to kick off, it will be a free-for-all after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.