What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Rookie Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The site is a bit confusing. There is the My Draft List and a Pre Draft List.

Filling in the Pre-Draft List will make your pick as soon as you're on the clock.
Using the My Draft List will allow you to make a manual pick and only use the list once the timer expires.

My Draft List is under For Owners > My Draft List or in the draft status box
The Pre-Draft List can be accessed on the homepage in the draft status box.

Silly set up, that's how I ended up with Ross.

I'm guessing @legend added Howard to his pre-draft list then the site plugged him in.

Mjp81

Juniors
I was struggling too, however I think I found a link on the home page that took you to a draft selection page??? I might go back and see what I actually did.

Mjp81

Juniors
And Legend, pretty handy stable of TE's you have built there. I'm sensing Gronk could be looking for work soon ? ;)

Mjp81

Juniors
There is Pre Draft PICK and My Draft LIST. But I'm nearly certain that on the site home page, the link to PD PICK changes to Make Your Pick or something similiar, when you are on the clock. Maybe Sans Souci Sainter can confirm this??

nick87

Coach
Took me a few minutes of f**king around to find it too

But when you're up you can go to My Team -> Draft and then make your selection there

Tom155

Coach
Quickest & easiest way to make a draft pick when you are on the clock or pre draft if you aren't

Go to your team page > Main > 1st link under setup it says Make a draft or pre-draft pick.

legend

Coach
Happy to trade for Stafford if you want.

Also, Kelce is on the block if anyone is interested.

legend

Coach
And Legend, pretty handy stable of TE's you have built there. I'm sensing Gronk could be looking for work soon ? ;)

Gronk is staying but Kelce is up for grabs. Kelce looks like he was the top TE last year. I'm in need of a decent RB if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Anyone looking to accrue picks
I got a a 3rd this year and a 3rd next year on offer to trade up back so long as my guy is there

skeepe

Immortal
Love getting joe Williams here
Thought he'd be long gone
I spent a good long while deciding between him and Alvin Kamara.

In the end I chose Kamara because he can play a role in passing downs as well, but I would have been just as happy to take Williams.

Mjp81

Juniors
How does everyone rate their draft so far? Apart from my left field 1st rounder I got the guys I was after. Was hoping to trade for more picks to grab my last couple of fliers but didn't have the balls or the capital to pull it off.

Great fun though I reckon. $7.50 well spent. (Assuming it went through ZJ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts