What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 World Cup Thread

Suitman

Post Whore
Do you reckon he will be happy to play centre or wing Poo? I reckon he will sook and sulk like he did at the Tits until Henry realised who was really running the show.
No matter which direction I look at The Chosen Ones homecoming I can only see one outcome. Tears.
BA V Hayne will be BA V Sandow 2.0.

Entitled to your opinion but I call rubbish.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Do you reckon he will be happy to play centre or wing Poo? I reckon he will sook and sulk like he did at the Tits until Henry realised who was really running the show.
No matter which direction I look at The Chosen Ones homecoming I can only see one outcome. Tears.
Then we'll get rid of him at the end of the year.

TheParraboy

Staff member

You can look at it that way

Id like to think he will bust his guts at Parra, he has got the nfl dream out of his sytsem and the titans move I thought was never a comfortable one for him. BA will draw some guidlines, out of line and his "brand" will take a deeper dip and become non existant. Be a bloody good fairy tale if he contributes to us winning the comp, something im sure he realy would love to do before it all ends. We lost a match winner in Semi, but we know we have a better one in Hayne.

I could be way wrong, but so could you

emjaycee

Coach

Who won BA v. Sandow 1.0 - it was BA right?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You can look at it that way

Id like to think he will bust his guts at Parra, he has got the nfl dream out of his sytsem and the titans move I thought was never a comfortable one for him. BA will draw some guidlines, out of line and his "brand" will take a deeper dip and become non existant. Be a bloody good fairy tale if he contributes to us winning the comp, something im sure he realy would love to do before it all ends. We lost a match winner in Semi, but we know we have a better one in Hayne.

I could be way wrong, but so could you
When are you ever wrong champion??? :thinking:

Snoochies

First Grade
Hayne needs us more than we need him. If he sulks he won't be able to do it in a Parra jersey. Unless he performs in pre season, BA won't even let him on the field. If JH plays in an Eels uniform, it's because he has put in the work, and that's a good thing.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hayne needs us more than we need him. If he sulks he won't be able to do it in a Parra jersey. Unless he performs in pre season, BA won't even let him on the field. If JH plays in an Eels uniform, it's because he has put in the work, and that's a good thing.
Would dearly love to be proven wrong. Only want good things for my team and Im not into "I told you so's".
I hope you are right.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Who won BA v. Sandow 1.0 - it was BA right?
Yes he did but goodness it was a highly publicised, drawn out affair that did out club and team no favours. Who will ever forget Sandows final effort in the B&G.
I guess BA has learned a lot since then and it looks like just a one year commitment with JH at this stage.
Many look beyond the JH circus because he was such a great player. From evidence in the WC it appears he's not the same player so whats left? Hope I guess.

emjaycee

Coach
Yes he did but goodness it was a highly publicised, drawn out affair that did out club and team no favours. Who will ever forget Sandows final effort in the B&G.
I guess BA has learned a lot since then and it looks like just a one year commitment with JH at this stage.
Many look beyond the JH circus because he was such a great player. From evidence in the WC it appears he's not the same player so whats left? Hope I guess.

And isn't hope a weird and wonderful thing.
An intangible expectation, a confidence in the potential for a positive outcome, a desire for success, a Parramatta Eels supporters life. :D

hindy111

Post Whore

What if BA spoke to him prior telling him if comes its at thesr positions?
Or do you think BA wouldnt talk too him first?

hindy111

Post Whore
I take some comfort out of this.

I'm sure that we will structure any arrangement with Hayne so that it is a low risk to us.

Meh.... Hayne would be our best player id say in positions 1-5. Maybe Jenko could push him or Guth if gets back to best form. But Hayne has the highest ceiling of any and by a long margin.

How many are questioning Inglis who has been out of form since Souths grand final?
Cream always rises to the top. If I was asked to chose between Hayne or Bevan,Taka,Auvau,Hoffman. Id say Hayne even in average form would match these guys at best form.

Latest posts