What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Premier League

ggmu

Juniors
Less than a week to go finally !!

Resorted to watching Championship and third division games on the weekend to get a football fix.
Same here. Though as a person that follows Derby from a distance I did enjoy the finish of their game against Reading.

thorson1987

Coach
DkMHaFlXcAENz7-.jpg:large

saint.nick

Coach
Of all those centre backs linked to United, Toby was perhaps the only top class one. I can't believe United were stupid enough to seriously entertain the idea of Boateng, it seems that they learned nothing from their Schweinsteiger transfer with Bayern.

Mong

Post Whore
Am happy it’s back, enjoyed watching Fulham and Wolves back in the PL this morning.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
That’s a big call.
Dont think it’s as big a call as it sounds. I think they’ll be better than sides like Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Palace, Brighton, and on par with Newcastle, Southampton, Watford and Burnley who haven’t improved their squads at all.

Granted first season is always tough but I think particularly Wolves have recruited very well. Maybe a big call for Both to be top half but I think at least one of them will be there.

ggmu

Juniors
Not sure if any other games have the wrong info but the Optus app is showing the United vs Brighton game as a Sunday morning 1am kick off. When it’s actually Monday morning 1am kick off

saint.nick

Coach
Not sure if any other games have the wrong info but the Optus app is showing the United vs Brighton game as a Sunday morning 1am kick off. When it’s actually Monday morning 1am kick off
Far from the first time that the Optus app is wrong