What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

ReddFelon

Juniors
Gotta give extra credit for whoever designed the new stadium, I sat 13 rows from the sideline and had a brilliant experience. I had mates in the nosebleeds saying they were getting quality viewing. I was sceptical about a circular stadium but the new one had basically none of the flaws that Subiaco had back when games were played out there.

Good crowd in Perth. The AFL putting on the gold coin woman's game and the scorchers hosting the big bash final may have cost them 1 or 2k of new stadium sticky beakers

Raiderdave

First Grade
Gotta give extra credit for whoever designed the new stadium, I sat 13 rows from the sideline and had a brilliant experience. I had mates in the nosebleeds saying they were getting quality viewing. I was sceptical about a circular stadium but the new one had basically none of the flaws that Subiaco had back when games were played out there.

looked brilliant
i can't wait to attend the origin there in 2019

Clifferd

Coach
Talking to a mate on the coast today and he’s saying if they crack 10k they’ll being doing well.

I know titans have struggled recently, but pretty disappointing if true. New coach, and they have some pretty decent players to build a team around.

Plus round 1 factor

TheFrog

Coach
Without a Brisbane 2 team .. the nrl will never be able to Ave 20k a game
Not when you've got grounds that barely or even don't hold that number, being paid for by locals with their council rates, who are also expected to pay for the big stadia via taxes.

Stallion

First Grade
So this Rd will get 145k..

Perfect weather.. great vibe .. no competition ..
Huge media coverage ..

So can we summise ,

Not exactly perfect weather . Think the North Qld game was effected by poor weather. But you bring a valid point about Brisbane 2. It's a must do! It's amazing how the Broncos have stopped this happening.

Last edited:

Panfas

Juniors
WE need Penrith to get 20k-22k &
GC 11k-13k to crack 18k average this week.
How did you work that out?

Dragons Brisbane 14,457
Newcastle Manly 23,516
Cowboys Sharks 15,900
Tigers Roosters 18,243
Double Header 38,324
Panthers Eels ~20,000
Titans Raisers ~10,000
= 140,440 / 20,062avg

Marlins

Juniors

Dragons Brisbane 14,457
Newcastle Manly 23,516
Cowboys Sharks 15,900
Tigers Roosters 18,243
Double Header 38,324
Panthers Eels ~20,000
Titans Raisers ~10,000
= 140,440 / 20,062avg
I counted the DH as 2 Games. Divided the total number by 8.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Not exactly perfect wearher. Think the North Qld game was effected by poor weather. But you bring a valid point about Brisbane 2. It's a must do! It's amazing how the Broncos have stopped this happening.

Probably shaved 2k off crowd..

If we are serious about getting 160k every round.. we can't do it with current set up

Raiderdave

First Grade

Dragons Brisbane 14,457
Newcastle Manly 23,516
Cowboys Sharks 15,900
Tigers Roosters 18,243
Double Header 38,324
Panthers Eels ~20,000
Titans Raisers ~10,000
= 140,440 / 20,062avg

8 games
not 7

thats how

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
So this Rd will get 145k..

Perfect weather.. great vibe .. no competition ..
Huge media coverage ..

So can we summise ,

Utterly simplistic statements like this are the reason nobody takes you seriously.

Latest posts