What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

horrie hastings

First Grade
Post your PAX when you do - will be interested to see how it sells during the member pre-sales.

Will do but may have to bolt out the door straight away for work so it might be a bit delayed. Just out of curiousity, what end are the supporters bay for each team? when I have sat at the end that is further away from the train station for Grand Finals the Roosters have won but when I have sat at the train station end they have lost.

sempmrh

Juniors
Will do but may have to bolt out the door straight away for work so it might be a bit delayed. Just out of curiousity, what end are the supporters bay for each team? when I have sat at the end that is further away from the train station for Grand Finals the Roosters have won but when I have sat at the train station end they have lost.

Storm southern end (right of screen on TV), Roosters northern end (left of screen). I’m not sure which end you’d consider closer to the train station because with the orientation of the stadium they look about the same to me.

Valheru

Coach

We are at the same end as 2013 which i would consider the closer to the station.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Storm southern end (right of screen on TV), Roosters northern end (left of screen). I’m not sure which end you’d consider closer to the train station because with the orientation of the stadium they look about the same to me.

I get confused with directions when I'm out there but the southern end is closest to the train station.

horrie hastings

First Grade
We are at the same end as 2013 which i would consider the closer to the station.

Cool, although I consider the southern end closer to the station although the map say otherwise, my sense of direction is terrible sometimes, lol but happy the Roosters are at the same end as the Manly Grand Final.

moffla

Bench
For those of you who aren't members, or looking for a cheaper ticket in general use the code "tryline" and it unlocks a discount.

horrie hastings

First Grade
For those of you who aren't members, or looking for a cheaper ticket in general use the code "tryline" and it unlocks a discount.

Thanks for that moffla, I couldn't log in till 1pm being a non ticketed member but I tried what you said and got 2 seats in 114 so happy about that, that is where I sat for the 2002 Grand Final, I was starting to get worried as it was saying only single seat left for the Roosters bays.

moffla

Bench
Thanks for that moffla, I couldn't log in till 1pm being a non ticketed member but I tried what you said and got 2 seats in 114 so happy about that, that is where I sat for the 2002 Grand Final, I was starting to get worried as it was saying only single seat left for the Roosters bays.
No worries, You can pay me in virtual beer!