What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Danish

Referee
It was easily more roosters fans as per usual at the SFS. Concourse was 50/50 but members and corporates was clearly and obviously more roosters.

You’d need to pool a lot of Centrelink cheques to reserve a corporate box, to be fair

moffla

Bench
Can't buy more than 3 tickets in the Storms fans Section but you can buy up to 8 in the Roosters section...might just be ticketek doing it's thing though.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Can't buy more than 3 tickets in the Storms fans Section but you can buy up to 8 in the Roosters section...might just be ticketek doing it's thing though.

Just tried 8 in the Roosters section and it couldn't accommodate, cut it down to 6 same thing, could get 4 though. Yesterday it was saying only single seats, go figure, bloody ticketek. Still happy with the seats I got which are just to the side of the Roosters bays.

big hit!

Bench
Just tried 8 in the Roosters section and it couldn't accommodate, cut it down to 6 same thing, could get 4 though. Yesterday it was saying only single seats, go figure, bloody ticketek. Still happy with the seats I got which are just to the side of the Roosters bays.

i said it earlier in the thread....not all tickets are available. ticketek release a certain number of seats for each category. once they're exhausted or close to exhausted, they release more. i'm assuming it's because their shit servers can't handle the load. the only other reason i can think of for the strategy is to minimise scalping. can't think of any other that would be benefiting the sale of tickets. if folks log in to buy tix and can't find any, do you think they're going to try again later in the week? like most in this thread, they're going to think that there aren't many left and not bother.

big hit!

Bench
Cool, although I consider the southern end closer to the station although the map say otherwise, my sense of direction is terrible sometimes, lol but happy the Roosters are at the same end as the Manly Grand Final.

mate, the venue runs north-south and the station is directly east of the stadium. any difference between the distance of the northern and southern ends from the station is literally in the tens of metres.

the roosters support are at the northern end - generally considered the home end. the players tunnel (as can be seen here between bays 130 & 131) in a north-south oriented stadium are generally on the western side.
sfx203738.gif

you're welcome

H.H

Juniors
I bought 5 in the Roosters ticketed section last night. PAX was 62,624.

My god they are expensive. Ring hasn't stop puckering since.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Very jelly of the fans buying tickets to watch their team in the grand final.

I can envision doing the same in about 2097 when I'm 140 years old.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Finals burnout or fan complacency might explain the tickets sales.

1998 -
1999 Storm
2000 Roosters
2001 -
2002 Roosters
2003 Roosters
2004 Roosters
2004 -
2006 Storm
2007 Storm
2008 Storm
2009 Storm
2010 Roosters
2011 -
2012 Storm
2013 Roosters
2014 -
2015 -
2016 Storm
2017 Storm
2018 Roosters AND Storm

Last years GF was 79k, i am predicting less this time.

horrie hastings

First Grade
mate, the venue runs north-south and the station is directly east of the stadium. any difference between the distance of the northern and southern ends from the station is literally in the tens of metres.

the roosters support are at the northern end - generally considered the home end. the players tunnel (as can be seen here between bays 130 & 131) in a north-south oriented stadium are generally on the western side.
sfx203738.gif

you're welcome

Cool, I just get directionally challenged when I’m out there,it’s like being in the Bermuda Triangle.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Every year people panic the GF isn't sold out until a few days before, and every year it caps out 80k+ with last year's two out of town teams being the exception.

Latest posts