What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kdalymc

Bench
Does anyone know how I can watch this in Europe, specifically Slovenia, not saying I want an illegal stream (PM me) but I’m not paying 20 EURO for Watch NRL app

Someguy

First Grade
All good mate. I wasn't having a go at you, instead I was just expressing my displeasure at all things alf.

I actually agree with you re: the NRL needs to get their shit together with kick-off times.

I always thought they had their shit together. Just have an unpredictable kick off time just to keep you watching pre game dribble

beave

Coach
Probably the least excited I have been for a GF since ‘13 but that ended up being a f**king great game so see how this pans out.

Regardless if Cronk plays or not, Melbourne will win this. If He plays, the Storm will have a field day down his side with deluxe traffic being sent his way.

The match up I’m most looking forward to is the ‘Pot Plant Cup’. Latrell vs Chambers..........

images

Last edited:

Haffa

Just enjoyed watching 97 and 2001 GFs. Hope the Roosters can do the same to the Purple scum today.

Still 11 hours till kickoff...AFL have it right with the afternoon game. I am sure the players would rather an earlier kickoff

YoHadrian

Juniors
Chooks 13 WWE FC 12.

As the teams are waiting for kick off the camera will focus on Slater & LL Cool J's Mama Said Knock You Out will play over the loudspeakers. Sometime during the course of play someone will oblige & the stadium will roar with cheers & laughter.

Valheru

Coach
Channel 9 TV guide advises a 7:30 kick off so probably 7:40.

Not sure why they cant just advertise the correct kickoff time and stick to it.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Still 11 hours till kickoff...AFL have it right with the afternoon game. I am sure the players would rather an earlier kickoff
What does that mean? There will always be a point somewhere where its 11 hours until kick off.

Just wake up later and stop thinking about afl

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

On grand final day nine usually get closer to the designated kick off time.

But I expect Joey's crying about coopercronk, Wally, Locky and Fatty's wanking over Cammy and Billy, the thousand promos of the block and Gus' last word where he predicts nothing will get us close to 745 pm

Desert Qlder

First Grade
This is going to be a superb game of football. Two highly skilled, well coached teams that play very hard but have good disciplne.

My tip is the Roosters. I can't even see Melbourne shaking off the back to back hoodoo in the game.

Plus this is the ultimate challenge for Easts, to beat this awesome opposition on GF day. They're up for it.

Someguy

First Grade
On grand final day nine usually get closer to the designated kick off time.

But I expect Joey's crying about coopercronk, Wally, Locky and Fatty's wanking over Cammy and Billy, the thousand promos of the block and Gus' last word where he predicts nothing will get us close to 745 pm

I think 5 minutes of coverage should be assigned to the commentators disclosing bets they have made on the game.

YoHadrian

Juniors

NRL & assorted live score sites say 7:20 so who knows, perhaps a miracle may occur & it'll start at 7:30.

Valheru

Coach
NRL & assorted live score sites say 7:20 so who knows, perhaps a miracle may occur & it'll start at 7:30.

It certainly won't be prior to 7:30. If you look at channel 9 guide on foxtel there is a deidcated program valled NRL GF starting at 7:30. Fox sports countdown timer also finishes at 7:30

Latest posts