What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 21-6 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carcharias

Immortal
He will play

No chance
If he does the coach is a f**king idiot.
Somebody send him a pic of that dragons dude in the white boots.
Storm are beatable even if roosters don’t have Cronk.
They beat Souths with Cronk playing as a passenger.

Anyway

I saw a thing on tv this morning
A roosters fan butcher.
He had a whole shop full of roosters theme meats.
It was great ...apart from the joke about the sharks...
Ha

Then they crossedto the storm fans.
The best they could come up with was the roosters suck.
They must have said about 3times.

So
Cmon Roosters best these f**kwits.
Nothing better than beating the storm in a GF.

Storm by 13

Evenflow

Bench
I don't think there has been a single media personality that has picked the roosters to win this game. I am not sure what they have all seen that makes them think this is a lay down misere.

Buzz
Molan
Michael Carayannis
Jessica Halloran,

TheFrog

Coach
I don't think there has been a single media personality that has picked the roosters to win this game. I am not sure what they have all seen that makes them think this is a lay down misere.
I remember saying the same in 2003 (not about the Roosters obviously). You look at the sides that played that day it is hard to imagine the Roosters were unbackable favourites. They'd won the thing the year before, though. There aint much else to go on.

Pommy

Coach

They obviously watched the game against Souths.
I’m not being a bitter Souths fan and I genuinely hope you win but you were only marginally less shit than we were.

isaiah

Bench
Somebody interview bellyache and ask him what he thought of Daley-coached nsw not targeting Thurston with one shoulder and then again after the game ask how his coaching went

King hit

Coach
Even though my heart says Roosters my head says Melbourne. No Cronk is really going to impact the Roosters and deprive them of a calming influence and the Storm have been there and done it many times before and are in sublime form. Roosters victory isn’t entirely impossible but I believe Storm 1-12 is the smart money.

This is the grand final I wanted to see last year so for me it’s a year late.

Smack

Coach
I have hated the storm since 99. But there is no denying their greatness. They have the best coaching, best recruitment and best player development.

I can't see them losing tomorrow

Pommy

Coach
I have hated the storm since 99. But there is no denying their greatness. They have the best coaching, best recruitment and best player development.

I can't see them losing tomorrow

f**k the storm, to a man they’re a bunch of merkins.

big hit!

Bench
f**k the alf grand final.

mate, I can use the 6 EPL matches tonight as an example too...they'll all start at the scheduled time. The AFL was the most relevant considering it's another GF this weekend.

I don't understand how it's so hard for the NRL to start its matches on time.

Fire

First Grade
mate, I can use the 6 EPL matches tonight as an example too...they'll all start at the scheduled time. The AFL was the most relevant considering it's another GF this weekend.

I don't understand how it's so hard for the NRL to start its matches on time.
All good mate. I wasn't having a go at you, instead I was just expressing my displeasure at all things alf.

I actually agree with you re: the NRL needs to get their shit together with kick-off times.

Apey

Staff member
Assuming Cronk is out I think Storm will win this and send Slater and maybe Smith out winners. It will be damn close, but I can't see Roosters getting on top without Cronk's game management. Storm have a huge advantage in that department.

Storm by 6.

Latest posts