What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 High Rollers Fantasy League

abpanther

Staff member
Well that's me for another year, my spare parts team couldn't muster up close to 100 points when it needed it, in the end just couldn't overcome the losses of Green, Sanders, Collins and Johnson.

I was pretty happy with my team when I drafted it but a few guys just didn't come through for me, taking Collins over Dixon was a mistake, taking Burton early turned out to be a poor decision, Big Ben had his moments but wasn't elite. My Connor for Bell trade was disastrous and my Brown for Green/Johnson trade turned out bad also.

All in all another entertaining season that ends with disappointment but I really enjoyed the league format. Good luck to all the remaining teams!

nick87

Coach
If the Dawg Pound lose this close, they'll only have themselves to blame
They'd be in a great spot with Williams 30, but they left Melvin in the line up

zombie jesus

Staff member
I need 43 from Brees and Ingram tomorrow, I would have been 50/50 a month ago but they've been down for a few weeks now.

Dawg Pound need 35 from Thomas to win, don't see that happening either.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The miracle everyone wanted didn't happen. What a clusterf**k of a week. Watch my boys all come back and top score next week.

Good luck!

nick87

Coach
For all my complaining, as it turns out I would have been an absolute bunny in the play offs had I make it
Cam and Jones sitting and most my dudes stank so, I reluctantly accept that I was perhaps not robbed of the title haha

dogslife

Coach
I think the last time I won this comp, I won the spoon the year before.

Spoon last year... I think I know what the plan is next year... See you in 2020 ladies

abpanther

Staff member
Congrats Dogslife on taking out the title, it's always a very competitive league so well done.

I really enjoyed the season, I think the additional teams and rule changes really spiced things up and made it one of the more entertaining leagues for me.

So final winnings as follows:
1st place ($350) = Team RamRod - Dogslife
2nd place ($150) = AJ/Yau's team - AJ/Yau
3rd place ($50) = The Joel Monaghan Memorial Dawg Pound - Raiders Boy
Top scorer in regular season ($150) = The UCF National Champion Mummers Farce - Nick87

Please PM me your account details and I'll send the money through

Hope to see you all next season

nick87

Coach
Thanis again for running this AB
Awesome league and yeah the added teams and rule changes made this season particularly wild

Already keen for 2019.

Thanks again, AB and great job everybody. Just when I thought this league was on it's last legs, we had our biggest season yet.