What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

LineBall

Juniors
2A4C8410.jpg

Shop
https://interceptsupplyco.com/shop-1/

2A4C8392.jpg

Not a fan - way too much going on.

gzerounian

Juniors
The home jersey looks awesome. Exactly how it should be. Colours reversed would be awesome for the away

If they go with design 2 for the away, the Maroon above the top Chevron below the collar should be switched to white. It makes for a more definite difference and makes the chevrons stand out more
I don't know why they have to tamper with the away. Its the perfect away jersey and as I've said before, it is a jersey that has been their home jersey at certain stages throughout history. If they feel they MUST change (for whatever reason) then they should do this.

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 2.12.21 pm.png

GAZF

First Grade
I don't know why they have to tamper with the away. Its the perfect away jersey and as I've said before, it is a jersey that has been their home jersey at certain stages throughout history. If they feel they MUST change (for whatever reason) then they should do this.

View attachment 20929
Away reminds me of their 2003 design.

Zerô

Juniors
Pretty much over this chevron phase everyone seems to be going through. It's becoming overkill.

It's never as much fun as the hoops eras.

Nuke

Staff member
Does anyone else remember the days when Rugby League Week had the South African national and club jerseys for sale on the back of the magazine? It was mid-90s (1995, 1996, ect). There were some crazy, yet very original designs amongst them! These were the days before designs went crazy seemingly everywhere else.

Does anyone else remember the days when Rugby League Week had the South African national and club jerseys for sale on the back of the magazine? It was mid-90s (1995, 1996, ect). There were some crazy, yet very original designs amongst them! These were the days before designs went crazy seemingly everywhere else.
e432b8e048ae5183bf0bd4ba31bb005f--rugby-shirts-rugby-league.jpg
i remember (can't seem to find it) but the rhions one was all white with south african flag colours and a large rhino head similar to this

Status
Not open for further replies.