What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Staff member
The Sharks play in Wooloware you dickhead and they wouldn't travel as far as Campbelltown

"You dickhead" haha

I can't remember the last mass brawl in front of children involving police which happened at shark park. Can you refresh my memory?

McLovin

Staff member
I know what you were referring too, who were the people involved in that brawl? Did they happen to be of a race that has been called primitive before?

Hmm, that is possible. The vision was dark and there was a fair few people involved.

cooko

Juniors
What’s the gold rooster on the sleeve of the Easts jersey tonight about?
Different players have different colours - 100 games for Roosters is Bronze , although it looks gold (Napa, Tupou, JWH) 200 games is silver (Friend, Aubo) and they gave Cronk a red one for 300.

Diesel

Referee
Different players have different colours - 100 games for Roosters is Bronze , although it looks gold (Napa, Tupou, JWH) 200 games is silver (Friend, Aubo) and they gave Cronk a red one for 300.
Nice touch by the Roosters. Is this a permanent thing or just for the 100th, 200th, 300th game?

kdalymc

Bench
Red represents 300 in total across their career, i.e. Cooper Cronk, Bronze 100 games, Silver 200, and Gold 300. Anthony Minichiello (played 302 games) & Luke Ricketson (played 301 games) they are the only two Roosters to hold Gold.

Bit f**ken stupid that it’s a career thing for the Red one- you could play 300 games elsewhere, one game for the roosters and get it

beave

Coach
Red represents 300 in total across their career, i.e. Cooper Cronk, Bronze 100 games, Silver 200, and Gold 300. Anthony Minichiello (played 302 games) & Luke Ricketson (played 301 games) they are the only two Roosters to hold Gold.

Bit f**ken stupid that it’s a career thing for the Red one- you could play 300 games elsewhere, one game for the roosters and get it

A Red Rooster logo should be emblazoned on Jack Birds sleeve. Nuggets and Rippa Rolls yo!!!!

Zerô

Juniors
AA36D0D0-E658-2526-5CC9D358C45C89A8KOKODAFRONT.png

AA3AE9C2-06CC-095D-7D74BE61B738A7D9KOKODABACK.png

Status
Not open for further replies.