What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys

southland

Juniors
That is close to awesome. Just make the white a horizontal stripe and bang! Best uniform ever. Hope we maintain B&O on the back...

M2D2

Bench
I like it.
But i like the shark fin and the 9's jerseys weve had which some of you hate with a passion.

Maccas4177

Juniors
The sooner we get rid of Blades, the better! Bring back Puma

Puma were horrible. Just horrible.

It's interesting that Nike aren't involved in league jerseys (guernseys for Quigs). From memory I think they did the Super League ones.
I wouldn't mind seeing Adidas designed Sharks one

Quigs

Immortal
Guernseys made by the Original Source would be fantastic. Straight from the mills of the Channel Islands.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That is seriously bad. If you are going to have chevrons have proper chevrons like the '67 original not half arsed, flacid looking things.

Wow, let's make a new design and bend the hoops!!

King Ben

Juniors
The heritage jersey this year was terrific. Should've kept that as our main if we were to change.

They actually should've removed that second V to make it look more like the old Cigarette packet jersey of 2012.

s-l1000.jpg

Aren't we glad we won the comp in the hoops jersey?

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
I like it.

However, I fo think we should make the heritage jersey a more regular option...

Madsharkie

First Grade
Looks good to me. Will look better if we win.
Blue is good too. Way bluer than the shit Quigs throws up.