What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership

callmack1

Staff member
Just renewed. I normally do it around Christmas but really wanted that coin so I just did in now.

We are now at 18,502

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs Reach 20,000 Member Milestone!

Dominic Rizzuto

Thu 26th October, 05:00PM

The South Sydney Rabbitohs has today reached 20,000 Members just four weeks after launching Membership, putting us well on our way to reaching our goal of 30,000 Members!

The continued support of the Rabbitohs by our Members is what keeps us moving forward and in the right direction both on and off the field.

Remaining competitive without the backing of a leagues club means Membership is the lifeblood of this Club. It helps resource the football team, attract talent like Dane Gagai, support Souths Cares and ensure our future by re-signing key players and youth.

“To our passionate Members, you are the lifeblood of this Club,” said CEO Blake Solly.

“Membership unites the Rabbitohs through the pride and passion that flows through our Red and Green family. It keeps us strong and ensures a healthy, successful future for this Grand Old Club

Remember if you sign up for October 27th you will receive a commemorative coin with your Membership.

We look forward to seeing you in the Red and Green army in 2018!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabbitohs Reach 20,000 Member Milestone!

Dominic Rizzuto

Thu 26th October, 05:00PM

The South Sydney Rabbitohs has today reached 20,000 Members just four weeks after launching Membership, putting us well on our way to reaching our goal of 30,000 Members!

The continued support of the Rabbitohs by our Members is what keeps us moving forward and in the right direction both on and off the field.

Remaining competitive without the backing of a leagues club means Membership is the lifeblood of this Club. It helps resource the football team, attract talent like Dane Gagai, support Souths Cares and ensure our future by re-signing key players and youth.

“To our passionate Members, you are the lifeblood of this Club,” said CEO Blake Solly.

“Membership unites the Rabbitohs through the pride and passion that flows through our Red and Green family. It keeps us strong and ensures a healthy, successful future for this Grand Old Club

Remember if you sign up for October 27th you will receive a commemorative coin with your Membership.

We look forward to seeing you in the Red and Green army in 2018!
Thanks for posting this mate.

I been trying to update it quite frequently.

Now at 20,009

https://membership.rabbitohs.com.au/

Glory Glory and it's the last day to renew or join if you want the coin to anyone out there. Let's hope for somewhere between 500-1000 members hop on board for 2018 tomorrow.............. Let's push it closer to 21k by the time tomorrow is over...

Gamebreaker

Juniors
Membership figures compared to same date in previous years:
26/10/14 12209
26/10/15 10600
26/10/16 6387
26/10/17 20009

That puts us 7800 ahead the 2014/15 year, when we reached an all time high of 35311.
The remaining goals are:
Surpass 35311
Knock of the Bronco's 36k & become the NRL's No 1 membership club
Be the first NRL club Reach 40k

callmack1

Staff member
Membership figures compared to same date in previous years:
26/10/14 12209
26/10/15 10600
26/10/16 6387
26/10/17 20009

That puts us 7800 ahead the 2014/15 year, when we reached an all time high of 35311.
The remaining goals are:
Surpass 35311
Knock of the Bronco's 36k & become the NRL's No 1 membership club
Be the first NRL club Reach 40k
Welcome mate. We've probably got so many at this stage because of the commemorative coin.

Gamebreaker

Juniors
If we can achieve 20,000 in 4 weeks, another 20,000 over the next 6 months looks well within our sights, particularly if we kick the season off with a BANG.
SSTID

Pommy

Coach
Comparing to previous years probably isn’t the best way to judge overall numbers.
I don’t think it always goes on sale the same date plus the club are pushing for people to take up the rolling rabbit option. The more people that do take up that option the higher the figures will be at the start. If we break 30k this season I will be impressed.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Comparing to previous years probably isn’t the best way to judge overall numbers.
I don’t think it always goes on sale the same date plus the club are pushing for people to take up the rolling rabbit option. The more people that do take up that option the higher the figures will be at the start. If we break 30k this season I will be impressed.

If we do I think that's a massive statement about Madge from the fans tbh. I know a few people who renewed because of madge's sacking.

Pommy

Coach
If we do I think that's a massive statement about Madge from the fans tbh. I know a few people who renewed because of madge's sacking.

I think the number of bandwagoners falling off will be way higher than anyone upset a coach got sacked.
This downward trend started after 2015, you can try and twist it to suit your agenda but anyone with common sense will just laugh at you.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think the number of bandwagoners falling off will be way higher than anyone upset a coach got sacked.
This downward trend started after 2015, you can try and twist it to suit your agenda but anyone with common sense will just laugh at you.

My agenda? Lol I was one of the only supporters on here that was upset we lost Madge. I was just stating that a lot of Souths supporters have been calling for his head since 2016. Some people have us making the top 8 now his gone.

Pommy

Coach
My agenda? Lol I was one of the only supporters on here that was upset we lost Madge. I was just stating that a lot of Souths supporters have been calling for his head since 2016. Some people have us making the top 8 now his gone.

Ahh I misread and thought you were saying people wouldn’t sign up because he got the arse.

Latest posts