What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billygilmore

Juniors
Oh definitely. Another QLD myth - just like the 'loyalty' mantra.

The bloody hand grenade myth that started the dynasty, what about the bloody 6 years in between where we sucked arse, I remember those years they sucked getting pulverised over and over

GongPanther

Referee
Not a chance. Fletch’s hand grenade was the sole reason for Queensland’s decade of dominance. It had absolutely nothing to do with Lockyer, Smith, JT, Slater, Scott, Inglis or Cronk.
The hand grenade had more to do with Twoheadsland getting their vaginas handed to them in a doggybag by the greatest ever SOO side of all time.

SBD82

Coach
I’m still kicking around, this is great, I haven’t seen the blues fans this feisty in over a decade
You try getting feisty when you are forced to support Mitchell Pearce and Paul f**king Gallen.

Hope Freddy and his boys put QLD to the sword tonight, and that grubby little head kicking merkin goes out as the captain of the biggest loss in QLD history, in his only ever game as captain.

blaza88z

Coach
I think it's fantastic a true icon of the game, the best fullback we've ever seen is getting so much air time, it's great to see