What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
If you had a decent half you might have scored a try with 70% of the ball in that first half. Tedesco setup your only try.

I hope in your infinite wisdom you're able to understand that us having so much ball played a significant role in NSW being gassed towards the back end of the game

Reactions: Vee

ReddFelon

Juniors
Can we get a Fittler-Johns medal going so that James Tedesco rightfully gets player of the series next year?

If you had a decent half you might have scored a try with 70% of the ball in that first half. Tedesco setup your only try.
And if we had a decent half we'd have scored points but we were stuck with the chronic masturbator and daddy's boy

Together they couldn't even topple manly who had around 15 on the injuries list

Pair of wank pheasants

GongPanther

Referee
Slater winnning player of the series is about as valid as JT winning the churchill in 2015.

Billy was embarrassed and didn't want it.

I don't mind him getting MOTM, he was as good as any other but player of the series is a joke.
Like I mentioned before. It's a 1991 Brad Clyde Award.

mxlegend99

Referee
I hope in your infinite wisdom you're able to understand that us having so much ball played a significant role in NSW being gassed towards the back end of the game
The penalty count played a bigger part then any player. But yeah brag about only being able to score a penslty goal against 12 men with 70% of the ball and conceding 2 tries.