What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 QF1 Sat - Roosters 21-12 Sharks @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Roosters v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
I don't think I've read your posts before until I read the few in this thread. God. I feel sorry for you.

You come across as one sad individual.

Hope you enjoyed your win against the storm.. oops

This is the same dope that whinges about the reffing every week but was actively hoping they were going to be bias against us.

He is a very odd individual.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Had to laugh when I saw a person working around Marrickville Metro yesterday wearing a GWS jersey with Cronulla socks, scarf and cap on.

Cockosh

Juniors
Seen quite a few stories flying around this morning about roosters supporters leaving the grounds so don’t act all high and mighty
Not being high and mighty. Like I said I’ve never had anything but good experiences with sharks fans. That’s why last night was disappointing. Not for a second saying we don’t have dickheads Like every club we have plenty.

mozza91

Coach
Was glad to win that as I wasn’t looking forward to playing sharks. They didn’t dissapoint. Well done and bad luck sharkies. Sharks are usually one of my favourite opposition teams and shark Park is best away ground but tonight their fans were feral. From throwing shit at players to being complete dickheads when leaving the ground. Usually good natured but tonight was disappointing. Hope they put on extra security at northies tonight.
You really think Shark Park is the best away ground? Maybe if Brookvale was the only other away ground to choose from.