What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 QF1 Sat - Roosters 21-12 Sharks @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Roosters v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'm pretty drunk but i can't see how at the absolute most latrell gets any more than 1 week.
Latrell has carry overs after that brainless tackle last week.

He's gone for 1 week minimum for sure.

And with no Napa or SST I personally think we're sitting ducks for Souffs.

You must have your best players available to win the two big end of season games. It's true every year.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Great game Cronulla.

Very impressive and you can still win the comp.

Such a well rounded team.

Get well soon Wade Graham.

P.S. I knew I could count on Moylan to put in a pea heart play to seal the game!

Oh f**k off Tommy. Where is the arrogance mate? Gracious wining doesnt suit you lol....

Valheru

Coach

You must have your best players available to win the two big end of season games. It's true every year.

No napa helps us TBH. You just know he would have given away something stupid tonight. SST big loss but let's wait for prognosis.

Still not convinced latrell will get graded.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Souff wont get past next week imo. They are injured too....

Cockosh

Juniors
Was glad to win that as I wasn’t looking forward to playing sharks. They didn’t dissapoint. Well done and bad luck sharkies. Sharks are usually one of my favourite opposition teams and shark Park is best away ground but tonight their fans were feral. From throwing shit at players to being complete dickheads when leaving the ground. Usually good natured but tonight was disappointing. Hope they put on extra security at northies tonight.

carcharias

Immortal
Was glad to win that as I wasn’t looking forward to playing sharks. They didn’t dissapoint. Well done and bad luck sharkies. Sharks are usually one of my favourite opposition teams and shark Park is best away ground but tonight their fans were feral. From throwing shit at players to being complete dickheads when leaving the ground. Usually good natured but tonight was disappointing. Hope they put on extra security at northies tonight.

Ha

What bullshit.
When I left I saw nothing but two sets of fans being fine with each other.

The only person all game who I saw being a dick was a roosters fan.
A bloke that looked like Don Burke.
Even roosters fans told the dope to shit up.

MilkShark

First Grade
Seen quite a few stories flying around this morning about roosters supporters leaving the grounds so don’t act all high and mighty

wibble

Bench
Bad luck Sharkies, proud of our efforts, just lacked some attention to detail.

Not much luck in the game, but it really was an example of having to make our own luck, and we didn't do that.

Well done Roosters, too professional for us. High level of completions, excellent defense, will win almost any game with a quality roster if you do those things.

Shame there were any disgraceful fans. Last thing the code or the club need. I hope they quickly find anyone who was throwing things on to the field and ban them for life.

Other than that, it was a great atmosphere. The standard set in the finals so far has been wonderful, all teams throwing their best at each other.

Hope it continues.

All teams looking battered but fighting hard. It still looks to me like any team can win any match they are in, and execution on the day, big moment plays, luck and injuries will all play their part.

Roosters and Storm in the box seats now, with a week off in such a tight and brutal finals series.

Latest posts