What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 QF2 Fri - Storm 29-28 Rabbitohs @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
Welp, as a Broncos or Dragons fan you couldn't be happier with that result. We avoid Melbourne all the way to the Grand Final, and Souths are coming off a grueling game where a number of their players looked hurt at times. Between a seriously out of form Merge on Sunday and a busted and bruised Souffs next week, our fate is in our own hands.

Also possible suspension from the burgees lifted elbow and shoulder charge from Reynolds

Hutty1986

Immortal
Welp, as a Broncos or Dragons fan you couldn't be happier with that result. We avoid Melbourne all the way to the Grand Final, and Souths are coming off a grueling game where a number of their players looked hurt at times. Between a seriously out of form Merge on Sunday and a busted and bruised Souffs next week, our fate is in our own hands.
I dunno. Souths bottled it tonight, but they will recharge and be hard to beat back in Sydney next week imo. Though if anyone can take advantage of a tired side its a quick, confident Broncos. Will be a hell of a game. Sunday will be a training run for brisbane against my rabble.

Card Shark

Immortal

Go buy your ticket, you’re going to the big dance!

Reflector

Juniors
There was a garbage attempt at a play the ball (by Inglis I think) in the first half that should've been penalised, and that second effort call on Cody Walker in the second half was a massive leg-up to Souths who scored in the next set of 6.

but it still feels like the game of Rugby League loses every time the Storm win. I made a tally of the amount of GF's the Storm have appeared in since 2006. In that time, they have appeared in more deciders than the Broncos, Bulldogs, Roosters, Raiders, Tigers, Knights, Titans, Panthers and Eels put together. That's over half the competition. Bellyache must be a hell of a coach for all those players to want to stay together and play under him!

Someguy

First Grade
There was a garbage attempt at a play the ball (by Inglis I think) in the first half that should've been penalised, and that second effort call on Cody Walker in the second half was a massive leg-up to Souths who scored in the next set of 6.

but it still feels like the game of Rugby League loses every time the Storm win. I made a tally of the amount of GF's the Storm have appeared in since 2006. In that time, they have appeared in more deciders than the Broncos, Bulldogs, Roosters, Raiders, Tigers, Knights, Titans, Panthers and Eels put together. That's over half the competition. Bellyache must be a hell of a coach for all those players to want to stay together and play under him!

In b4 speedboats

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade

"Oh Billy Slater" lol, how good aye ;) probably MOTM

This Year?

Immortal

We all hate the Storm but they earnt that win tonight.

the seagull

Juniors
The Finals are going to be like last year, with the 10 metre rule nor being policed. In my opinion its the reason the Cowboys made the GF- they weren't kept back and then just choked the other teams.(compare that with how the games were beings controlled this year and how the cowboys went).The refs need to blow penalties early and get them apart, so the best team wins- not the best cheat.

Canard

Immortal

This alt is on a tear tonight

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I dunno. Souths bottled it tonight, but they will recharge and be hard to beat back in Sydney next week imo. Though if anyone can take advantage of a tired side its a quick, confident Broncos. Will be a hell of a game. Sunday will be a training run for brisbane against my rabble.

Stop that you bastard

STORM.99/07

Bench

don`t forget the coaches that have come out of the Bellamy school.