What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Sat - Eels 4-30 Knights @ ANZ

Round 13: Eels v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
The worse things about this - the Knights won how many spoons but at least they had a go each week

Our team dont care and have no passion. I can cop losing when they have a go but they arent even trying
We've all been there as fans. It infuriates me when they don't have a go. Parra have so much potential and they showed that by getting to the finals last season and have backed up this season with so many poor efforts so far. I hope for you as a rugby league fan you can find something in the sport to make you happy this season.

This Year?

Immortal
Congrats Knights, the Ponga show was fun to watch.

Any Parra fan that paid money and went to that game deserves a medal.

age.s

First Grade
Well done Knights. Not the most slick performance but a good committed response after a flogging is a good sign.

Parra equal parts unlucky and putrid. An absolute mess. I feel for all the (non Rhyno) Parra fans out there.

We've all been there as fans. It infuriates me when they don't have a go. Parra have so much potential and they showed that by getting to the finals last season and have backed up this season with so many poor efforts so far. I hope for you as a rugby league fan you can find something in the sport to make you happy this season.
Thanks. This is worse than two years ago.

We are stuck with a lot of these players, very little upside in recruitment ahead, a coach that has been severly overrated, and off the field, little to get excited about. Semi was the Eels.

Hopefully some kids can be given a go.....

super_coach

First Grade
karma karma hope Moses is out for the decade, okay we all know he is the new Braith Anasta, overhyped,over rated, but he is a dog and let’s hope the karma god has got him

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Dragons and the Bye up ahead for Parramatta. They'll be lucky to win a single game for the entirely of the Origin period

Latest posts