What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R17 Thu - Storm 52-30 Dragons @ AAMI

Round 17: Storm v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Probably should have an asterix next to it with all the players missing. It's the only logical explanation of more than 80 points being scored.

Souths were my favs for the premiership anyway.
The team and coach IMO will just meh this game off. They can absorb a loss like this given their for and against. They will be resuming normal service after SOO.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I had a little lol@dragons with the late tries but to be honest I think it's ridiculous that teams have to be depleted for an origin game, especially when the series has already been won and lost. No other sport weakens it's main competition for the sake of a 3 game series like rugby league does.

some11

Referee
Always use the fox sports ladder, so dumb the nrl.com one doesn't factor in byes until the round is over.

moffla

Bench
I can’t remember either side defending a set on their try line without conceding?

Either way what a cracking game to attend.

This Year?

Immortal
Congratulations Storm.

Absolutely shattered over the result. Only we could f**k up the best opportunity to get a win in Melbourne for the 1st time since 1999. To have 50 put on us by a side missing 9 regular 1st graders is f**king disgraceful. Nicholls' NRL career will be one of the shortest in history and our so called coach and leadership group should be ashamed of themselves.

We will fall apart from here.

azza29

Juniors
Absolute cracker tonight, and a very even contest for 65 minutes. For a team that supposedly “haven’t clicked” this year Melbourne are doing OK.

ed-grimley

Bench
Oh dear.
The second string Storm players were better than their Saints counterparts.
Defence was certainly a priority.

BranVan3000

Coach
Wow what a score line. Seems like the score doesn’t reflect the closeness of the match

Thanks for putting us in first spot Storm :)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I had a little lol@dragons with the late tries but to be honest I think it's ridiculous that teams have to be depleted for an origin game, especially when the series has already been won and lost. No other sport weakens it's main competition for the sake of a 3 game series like rugby league does.
I love the chance to see some of the developing players a little early. Also, it's hilarious when some teams have fans complaining about missing players.

Boo hoo. You've been dominant with these players and you'll have them back well before the semis. Poor dears. Don't want your players getting accolades and big extra match payments? Tell them to stop performing so well.

Latest posts