What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R18 Fri - Panthers 12-24 Sharks @ Panthers

Round 18: Panthers v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

franklin2323

Immortal
Sharks were missing a few as well
Lewis
Ramien
Dugan ... not that I’ve seen I’m play yet

Good win sharks
Moylan is getting better every week.
Panthers have a very good team

Mansour
DWZ
Maloney
Cleary
RCG
Peachey

6 current rep players there...

franklin2323

Immortal
Ha
You blokes never looked like winning
You nearly fluked a equaliser at one point.
Only dumb option was the stupid short drop out from us.

At 12-6. CHN makes a break Lee comes to make the tackle. Instead of go to an unmarked Whare he throws it inside. Play breaks down there was plenty of stupid plays like that

Eion

First Grade
That NSW Origin function yesterday at 2pm. Once that was announced the origin guys were going to miss the game
Righto. Still, he could have played. He doesn’t have to get shitfaced and didn’t have many minutes on Wednesday.

Anyway, hope you towell up the broncs next week.

OldPanther

Coach
Righto. Still, he could have played. He doesn’t have to get shitfaced and didn’t have many minutes on Wednesday.

Anyway, hope you towell up the broncs next week.

It's about training and the fact he couldn't train with the team at all this week. I prefer him out anyway.

Pretty much it. Choosing coke over the team doesn't go down well

Except he wanted to play and was denied.

Meth

Staff member
Hethrington was really getting in to Fifita and co when they were heading off the park. Good stuff.

Meth

Staff member
"We don't accept losing or like losing but I thought we won in many ways."

Griffin

umm mate...you lost

OldPanther

Coach
"We don't accept losing or like losing but I thought we won in many ways."

Griffin

umm mate...you lost

That's his point. We lost but there's a lot of upside considering we were playing with a mostly reserve grade team and really took it to the Sharks. We start getting everyone back next week to add the extra polish we need to win against better teams.

mxlegend99

Referee
Martie no one said he was the victim. Moylan is copping shit for not playing and leaving us. But our senior players stuck together and didn't want him to play last year and forced him out for this year. He obviously pissed them off. But he's copping shit for things he didn't do.

Latest posts